Saturday, December 3, 2011

Rich people.. Poor people..

I gotta move place again because my contract is ending. The owner is gonna rent the room to her niece who will be coming back from UK. Initially I felt very sian. Haiz.. I planned to suan her that I only wanna rent for 3-4 more months until the end of my pre-reg. I don't want to stay any longer because it is too noisy here. Well, I am fed up but I have limited choice as I am going home from the 22nd Dec to 2 Jan. Thus preferably I don't want to be so busy with finding new place and moving for the holidays.. Oh well..

I don't wanna tell long stories but I am just glad and relieved that I have found a new place. Yup I just got it. Yes I am sore that I gotta forgo close to $350 because I am moving out in the middle of December. The new place is $20 more expensive that what I am paying now. But the room is bigger, there is internet, there is laundry, and there is neighbouring room so noise should not be a problem. And the most important thing is IT IS ON A LANDED PROPERTY. Yihaaa!!! My internet mobile plan is a waste now :( And since it is farther from my workplace, I will spend more on transport too. So in total, my new place will cost me about $100 more monthly than now T_T

I only met the lady owner and I think she is lovely. She makes me realised how shitty the people at my place now. I guess that is a huge difference between rich and poor people. Rich people don't count cents and dollars. The new owner is not even discussing about the rental fee. That is why I also do not make a lot of noise about the rental fee even though yesterday it was advertised as $650 and today as $700. It is just a bit of difference and is definitely worth more than the peace of mind and happiness that I get.

In addtion, she lets me choose what thing that I wanna put inside my room (I can even put 2 cupboards! Lol.. but for what.. Haha.. But I will take 2 desks and the huge cabinet to display my items hehe... Time to get more toys :D). She offers me pillow and bolster and bedsheet if I don't have. And she never even comes out with "Inventory List" to list out what items I would be given. So different with the people I am staying now. Even stupid things like mattress protector, bedsheet, curtains, also want to write down. As if I am gonna steal these items.. Zz.. And the new owners are Catholic too!! Hehe.. The Church of Holy Spirit is just across the main road.. It is even nearer than from my place to Risen Christ.. It seems that I am staying nearer to God's House. It is just a matter of time before I am together with Him in His House. Hehe..

I hope the uncle will be as nice too.. And I hope there is no noise problem this time. I am just feeling relieved now that I have found a new place.. Just need to find a mover and I can enjoy shopping while waiting for Christmas ^^

Oh ya.. not to mention that the agent is nice too!! This is the first agent who was actually EARLY for the appointment! He was not pushy too.. Interestingly, he brought another auntie along. Basically both of them are very nice. I did not bring cash or passport since I didn't expect that the place would be THAT good to immediately take. They accompanied me to Thomson Plaza to withdraw money. And the best thing is: NO GST AND NO STAMP FEE!

So now I know nice and bad house owners and agents. Thank God for the hidden blessings to let me out of the clutch of the current evil houseowners.

No comments: