Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last day of 2011

Last day of 2011.. I feel that this is the longest year in my life. FYP, graduation, end of school, and beginning of worklife all happened in a year. Fiuh.. Still, overall I am glad and thankful for 2011. I feel that God is always with me and everything runs pretty smootly, except for the last few weeks of December of course.

I am at home now for a short break. My break is gonna end tomorrow so I am not particularly excited about the change of the year. Haiz.. Anyways, I had a haircut in Indonesia which turned out pretty good. The hairdresser managed to somehow spiked my hair. Wow.. Perhaps I need to find guys to do my hair, especially guys who usually do their own hair. It felt quite akward at first. A friend of mine said the hair looked like Tintin's. So no need a picture to show you how it looked like haha.. The saloon just opened recently so it was quite cheap. Rp 39000,- for a nice haircut and that made me happy.

My manga colllection finally slows down. A few titles ended, the ongoing ones are coming out quite slowly, and there are NO new titles to buy. And I am feeling quite happy about it because my cupboard is running out of space. 

My main activity for this break is Harry Potter movie marathon. I re-watched from the first one :) I decided to buy the VCD of the 5th and 6th. Too bad that I am running out of time to watch the final two so I have yet to buy the VCD. So why not DVD? I am actually planning to get the DVD set of the series provided that there are ample bonuses. Over here, the bonus is just some additional scenes. I am hoping that in Singapore, there are more bonuses like journey behind the film making, tour of Hogwarts or something like that.

Talking about Harry Potter, I purchased a terribly poor fake of Cedric Diggory's wand. Sigh. I saw the advertisement from Cinemags which previously always gave good bonuses for Harry Potter editions. Rp 100000 each or more or less the same as what eBay is selling, only that the China products sold on eBay are much better. I bought Cedric's (which is not even available on eBay) and Sirius' (whose design is my favourite). I discovered that I had Snape's wand from previous Cinemags. I don't think I have that one from eBay so I shall check my collection in Singapore and get one from eBay if I don't have. Heh..

Today I had another family photoshoot. To be honest, I am not happy about it. I was very very angry. Firstly, I was not told that only 3 sets of clothes were allowed. My sisters kept telling me that I could take as many shoots as I want as long as in the end, all of us did not exceed 10 shots for printing. I was only told about the 3 sets thingy at the place. I WAS FURIOUS! I wanted the white suit and white pants which obviously my ancient parents would disagree. I thought I would wear that for my solo shoot so I exploded when I heard about the 3 sets of clothes thingy. Fuck.. I hate liars.. And I hate my old-fashioned parents. Ok, I have no issue with being old-fashioned. My issue is regarding them forcing their old-fashioned styles to me. Fuck! Everybody can only think of white, black, and red for formal photoshoot. So why do we have to follow the other people? Sigh.. And they should know that they are all so fat, much fatter than me, that white top for casual shoot is a big NO NO! I was also initially told that the choosing of the photos can be done until March when I will be going home again. And today I was told NO. I don't think even FUCK can express my anger. What's the point of taking photo and wasting my time if I cannot even see the end products? Tell me whether it is right for me to feel very very angry about all of this.

What a "fuck"tastic way to end 2011 seriously... Happy new year.. Although I don't see anything happy from welcoming the year in which the world is supposed to end. Yay!

No comments: