Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hell

It looks like the sure way for me to go heaven is to quit my current job. I just had my confession yesterday and today I sinned again. So much for the "promise not to sin again". People are being unreasonable and it is just impossible not to feel irritated, angry, and cursed them in return. At this rate, I believe I will go hell earlier than these people.

Anyway, I just would like to share Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas Is You 2011 version. Mariah is singing is with Justin Bieber. I am quite surprised that Justin Bieber sounded pretty good despite all the haters haha.. However, I still think that this version is butchered. Justin's voice is just too "far" in range from Mariah's. His constipated look, especially at the parts sung together with Mariah, shows that the key is just too high for him. Mariah looks much younger here and she sounds like in her original version. They should have somehow made a new version of this. The current version is more like Justin Bieber singing karaoke to Mariah's song.


And I wonder how much Nintendo pays for 3DS to be advertised here haha..

No comments: