Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mooncakes

It felt like a 3-days holiday. First, it was Hari Raya Puasa. The following day, I had attachment at different branch in the morning and a dietician talk in the afternoon. Today I went to nursing home for my project and by the time I reached my branch, it was almost 330pm. Then I discussed my assignment answers for at least 30 minutes. Lol.. I really don't feel like working anymore! Only after 3 days I already made a packing error! I am very scared that I "forget" my P-sales tomorrow. Gosh...

Anyway I had a good break. On Monday night, I had bbq with my ushers colleague. I usually don't enjoy bbq but this time, the indonesian satay was damn good! Haha.. The other worth-mentioning item was the self-made apple crumble. Haha.. At the beginning when they were cooking the usual bbq food which I don't eat (eg. prawn, stingray, salmon, meat, etc), I happily ate the apple crumble non-stop. Haha.. 

On Tuesday evening, I had an early mooncake festival celebration with my pharmacy juniors. I was quite tired so I did not really enjoy it ba. Haha.. I reached back home at 12+ and only had 3 hours sleep that night. That made me really shagged yesterday. By right I was supposed to go to Raffles Hotel to collect my mooncake but I had to ma-fan my friend to help me pay and go home first.

I collected my mooncake today. I find it damn bloody expensive. Even after 20% off, it still cost me $54.40 for 8 pieces. Gosh.. that is about $7 per piece. I thought I can have mooncake for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the coming few days but it is not filling! I ended up succumbing to my craving of 20pc McNuggets. Damn fat liao!! I swear that I WILL run this saturday night or monday morning!! Damn fat liao!! I swapped around the mooncake with my friends so I got 3 flavours: durian, champagne, and chocolate. I tried the durian and it was heavenly!! Haha.. Really good! Lol..

I am so happy that my Harry Potter wands finally arrived. My Dissidia and Duodecim limited edition arrived too but the sucker packaged it very lousily that it came quite damaged :( Sad.. Really really sad :'( Even more sad, it looks like I will no longer able to shop for cheap anime books through eBay. I was sort of banned by one seller. I used to bid and buy many things at one go so that the total exceeded $100 and I got free shipping. After doing that for 3 times, looks like the seller learnt his lesson. Now he banned me from buying things from him.. Then I thought: hey I just made another account! Lol. Guess what, even with a new account, his setting now prevent people buying multiple items.. Ouch! Anyway, too bad for him.. Looks like he is just another eBay suckers who is selling items expensively with expensive shipping fee too.. I can easily find another sellers. Although I cannot get free shipping :( at least the price of the books is cheaper to start with. Let's see whether this one is actually a good seller.

My friend shared the video below on facebook. Initially I thought it was going to be a Korean version of You Raise Me Up. Guess what?? These Korean singers sing it in English. And it sounds English!! Awesome!! Looks like Japanese singers need to buck up with their English :p


Lastly, I have a question: Which food is expensive, not filling, fattening, but very nice to eat??
The answer is in my title post :p

No comments: