Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I feel emo today. Haiz.. My stupid water bottle leaked in my bag and all my notes are wet now! Sigh.. This is not the first time and it looks like I am still not careful about how I place my bag when I am sleeping on my bus journey. I know emo-ing over it is not gonna make my notes dry up faster or what sigh.. Looks like it is a sign that I need to do my "work". Some of my notes in my notebook was washed away -_-" Zzz.. Few months ago, I was still very eager to transfer the new things I learnt to a word document but I am becoming lazier nowadays. And this is what I get.. I better copy whatever remains tonight.

On Sunday, I successfully did what I planned to do since long time ago: monthly expense tabulation in excel format. Wew.. It really made my life easier rather than pressing calculator. I wonder what made me so lazy for the past 4 years -_-". Perhaps because it is my money now :p Anyway last month was my first month with savings from my pay. Yay!! On the emo side, I realise that the maximum that I can save if I give up on my life (means only spending for rental+food+transport+phone+supermarket and no toy shopping+entertainment+etc) I can only save about $500 per month. DAMN SAD!!! T_T It makes me appreciate my mum and dad more. Sigh.. I wonder how they can feed 3 kids with what they earn. I can even barely support myself here and if I convert my pay to Rupiah, it is more or less the same as my mum's pay I guess.. Looks like my mum doesn't like when she said "If your father and I keep buying things for ourselves and never save, we will not be able to support you children" :'( No greater sacrifice than parents' sacrifice for their children (except perhaps God's sacrifice for the sinful human race).

Talking about God, I actually did not go to church last Sunday =x Too tired bla bla bla are just excuses haiz.. I tried to mend up my spiritual life but it only happened on Sunday. Yesterday (again) I was too tired to do anything or perhaps I should just admit that I have weak will.

Continuing my post about mp3 players previously, I am so glad that my mp3 player is still working fine! The problem lies with my rechargable batteries or maybe the charger. Anyway I throw all of them. I am trying using normal AAA battery now. After listening for about 1 hour, about 1/3-1/2 of the battery is already gone. Now I am thinking of buying a new rechargable batteries and charger, preferably the branded ones this time, as it is non economical to keep using normal batteries. However, I *think* it is as good as buying a new mp3 player.. Although the second option my cost me $20-30 more. Haha.. Oh well, lets see whether I can survive my 1 month rotation with my current mp3 player. If I can, then I don't need to care about mp3 players liao. Lol.. No travelling means no need to listen music on the bus :p

I had a pleasant surprise on Sunday. I always feel fat and think that due to lack of exercise (or NO exercise) for the past 3 months, I would definitely gain weight. I weigh 56kg now and that is 4 kg loss. I think something is wrong with my weighing machine so I shall not be too excited about it until I weigh myself using other weighing balance first. Hahaha... Looks like I don't need to exercise wor..

Blogger's new feature which provides statistics about my blog's traffic is kinda interesting. I honestly never think that there are actually people who would visit my blog (reading is another matter altogether). Haha perhaps they come here by accident or something ba.. So I am pleasantly surprised to find out that my blog has been accessed close to 14000 times since about 5 years ago. Haha.. Oh well, I still think my post sucks and boring, afterall it is about my personal life. I think there are tonnes of other blogs which are contain more interesting, intelligent, and thoughtful posts.

Maybe I should start writing about random things again like food, my games, my doramas, etc. Haha..

No comments: