Saturday, August 20, 2011

Lag lag lag.. I think I am way too slack and am always procrastinating last minute to do my assignments etc. Bleah.. I cleared my prescription assigment last week. Not bad to get 2 mistakes only haha.. 1 was stupid mistake because my maths failed. The other one I purely did not realise. Now I shall remember that in severe heart failure, spironolactone + furesemide is okay as spironolactone is considered as aldosterone blocker in this case rather than a diuretic.

I am getting stressed as I promise to submit my outpatient assigment next week. Zz.. I feel very lazy and I still wanna play game!! Not to mention that my ACC and HDL-C case write-ups are already waiting. To make things worse, I really need to prepare for my HDL-C for wednesday. The reason is: it will be my ex-lecturer running the clinic!!

Lol.. I am slow but I am happy with my training right now. I would not say the pace is slow or slack. The pace actually follows my pace (which is slow) haha.. This week at HDL-C, I was reminded that I need to review my insulin injection conversion. So I am quite happy that it is slow, a few things each time, rather than throwing me one huge mountain of information at one go. And I was encouraged by the pharmacist. She said that of course we (pre-reggers) won't be able to remember things if just from reading/memorising books. To her, it all comes with practice. So after dispensing etc, slowly will remember things. And I 100% agree with that.

I had a bad gastric on Tuesday night. On Wednesday, I decided to see doctor. I was given omeprazole. ZOMG. No matter how bad my pain is, I don't even dare to touch famotidine previously and now straight away given omeprazole. Lol.. And it cost me $30.10. Sigh.. so expensive.. I am so jealous with the locals. They are heavily subsidised. And this makes me think how ungrateful the locals are. They hate the foreigners so much but do you think without the foreigners then the locals can enjoy cheap medical stuff? I am sure foreigners are milked dry to "subsidise" to locals lor.. Similarly with the transport etc. Only increase 1% already made noise.. Imagine no foreigners, less people taking bus and MRT, then you expect there will be frequent half-empty buses and MRT with cheap prices?? DREAM ON! You don't wanna pay, you don't wanna squeze in, you don't wanna wait oso.. Wait long long.. I don't think any government or any president can satisfy you if this is what you want.

Yesterday I went to IMH to help out as they were down with  8 people. A bit sian -__-" I did the de-blistering and doing that for the whole day really hurt my fingertips. Grr.. I don't really look forward for my attachment there already. But at least the 50% off Secret Recipe made my day :D

No comments: