Friday, August 5, 2011

500th post!!

Wow.. this is another hallmark of my blog.. Lol.. although unfortunately I only have the same boring stories to celebrate this 500th post.

I had been busy for the past 2 weeks preparing for my Herpes presentation. I did it today and that is why I can finally find the time to blog. I am starting to feel the crunch of the pre-reg as all the deadlines are coming. And I am still slacking and finding time to play my Final Fantasy IV and/or Dissidia Duodecim. Lol.. I actually had a deadline today but I managed to bargain so that I can submit my assignment on Monday instead. Thank goodness I was given the permission.

The presentation went okay. I thought it was not that good as I had to rush like a Shinkasen to complete 84 slides in 45 minutes. Phew.. Initially I thought it was possible as I finished about 60 slides during my 20minutes FYP presentation. I was wrong. I was more worried about being able to finish on time rather than the content of my presentation. Again lucky people find my pace was okay (how on earth can it be okay!) and easy to follow. Lol..

On Tuesday I had attachment with doctors and it was quite an eye opener. I am a bit lazy to share about it now but from the attachment, I feel that pharmacists are just too nice! And that's why we are getting all the shit from patients. Some patients will just create trouble even to the doctors. But doctors are not worried about receiving complaints etc. They do whatever they believe is right. One patient got abusive to demand for 30mg prednisolone stat and threatened to complain. The reply was: Go ahead and complain. How I wish I can say the same thing to the nasty people out there.. Seriously I don't know why we have to always act nice even though we are not in the wrong. To me it is so ridiculous. Doctors are not scared to reprimand (or in layman language SCOLD) patients. And pharmacists just stand timidly to get scolded by unreasonable patients instead. Phew!

I noticed an interesting trend that as it comes nearer to the weekend, there are more and more nasty people falling sick. Today, I refused selling more than I sold medicine. Some examples of stupid comments that I received today:
1) In Malaysia I can buy 1 box without any problem. I know it is more controlled in Singapore.
If I am in retail, I will surely replied sarcastically GO BUY IN MALAYSIA THEN! And worse, this person tried to lie that the medicine was for herself. My goodness, it is not a crime to buy a medicine for someone else, you know. So there is no need to lie. And please don't be the one who got pissed off when I ask lots of questions and made you finally give it up "Actually this medicine is not for me but for my brother-in-law! I don't even have gastric!". Well done! If from the start you say you are buying for someone who had taken it before, you could get your medicine more pleasantly.

2) Just give me the medicine! I know my body. Anything happen, don't worry, I won't sue you.
This comes from someone who bought 30 tablets of medicine last week and wanted to buy another 60 today. Too bad ah auntie, your word means nothing in the face of the law. If someday you just drop dead, it will my fault for supplying you with the medicine. Whatever you say does not matter.

I am also extremely irritated people who gave me a WTF face if I cannot speak chinese. Excuse me, from my point of view, I should be the one giving you a WTF face for not able to speak english! Bleah. But oh well, I am thankful to my year 2 preceptors for imparting me with the correct attitude to handle these nasty people :D I am actually nasty to nasty people and with that I do not hide the anger within me. They gave me shit face,  I would give a shittier face! Haha..

Of course there are some nice ones who are a pleasure to serve. I felt so bad today when someone called that she was overcharged. It was by me :( The item she bought was charged by strips and I thought it was by tablet. She was overcharged by 20x ZOMG. Thank goodness she did not sound angry on the phone. Sigh.. I hope in the next occasion, I can meet her and personally apologise for the mistake.

I am getting fat this week =x I had BK a few days back. That was my first BK in this year leh! Haha. Whopper was good but the onion rings were terrible. That supressed my craving until next year at least. Haha.. I also craved for Western food. After my dental appointment today, I went to have dinner at the Domani Cafe or something. Wew.. only half a plate I already felt very full and wanted to vomit. What an irony! My stomach is shrinking but my tummy is getting bigger.. Zz...

Ah a stranger came to read my blog and left a comment: "Actually I didn't bother to read all". For your information, this blog is meant to be my personal diary. I don't expect people (not even friends) to read, especially strangers. So please go away if you don't like and keep your negative words to yourself. Nobody asked you to visit here and read. Shoo shoo.. go away...

Aaargh seriously: WHAT A BORING 500th POST!!


No comments: