Sunday, June 19, 2011

First week of work

It was finally over. Sigh.. Getting to wake up early everyday (including Saturday!) proves to be quite challenging. I am tired. And I feel that I have no life. I have to wake up early and by the time I am home, it is too tiring to do anything already. It is already difficult to focus on doing the assignments.. Don't even talk about having time to play games or watch dorama. Haiz..

Although it is tiring, I still can bear it. So far, I don't HATE my job. In fact, I think the environment is good. The PTs are nice when approached for help, especially with regards with the computer system which I am a total noob. My preceptor has also been very understanding. Perhaps it was only the orientation week so she can't expect too much also rite? Lol.. But I am glad that she does not expect me to be superhuman to lets say immediately master the computer system etc which will definitely take time.

However, she will test me on cold and flu medicine next week (or rather tomorrow!). Gosh!! It is a horror to find out that I almost completely forget everything which I learnt from Watsons 2 years ago. Haiz.. It is really from the scratch again. I will do my best and I hope when tested I won't get scolded for being so stupid or something.

My weekend is gone.. One cousin is in Singapore but I cannot afford the time to accompany her =x I have to do laundry and iron clothes for next week.. I have to study.. I have to finish the dermatology assignment which is due on Friday. And I still need to go to church.

Anyway, I gotta be glad that so far job satisfaction is still at an all-time-high. Haha.. Liking and hating my job makes a huge different. And I have not complained this week (as compared to complaining on the first few days because of the old locum guy in Watsons or on the first DAY in NUH because of that shit woman) so things are still pretty rosy now :) I hope it stays on that way.

The song is about Tanabata, a Japanese festival. But the music is country! Interesting eh?

No comments: