Friday, April 1, 2011

There goes my A's

Another bad CA today.. I hardly had the time to concentrate, not to mention that the topics and notes are sucky too, and thus I chose to spot question. Unfortunately, luck is not with me this time around and what I spotted did not come out. I was still lucky that I read epilepsy during lunch so at least for the drug treatment, it was not so bad. It was bad but not TOO bad.. Haiz.. I don't know why the SOAP requires diagnosis to be made! I just focused on the drugs and did not really the descriptions.. Anyway I always thought fainting = atonic seizure.. I don't really care about the leg twitching or incoherent speech parts which made the case to be a complex partial seizure :( And first line for atonic is second line for complex partial. In short, my whole SOAP is wrong because I diagnosed wrongly...

Fuck!! Anyway.. second class liao.. Last week, the natural products results were also not good. I thought the papers were okay.. A bit sad because a bit low but I thought close to 80% was good enough.. But there are always people who are getting 90%... :( No A liao.. no matter how hard I try.. it's a limit of my capability..

Now I realise why I am a true rabbit.. I hate competitions :( Thank goodness school is over soon.. Though in worklife, competitions = sucking ups.. something which I also don't like.. Is there a job which does not require me to compete?? :(

No comments: