Tuesday, April 26, 2011

PR 4102: Pharmacotherapy III

Whee.. the first time I felt so glad after an exam despite the inability to have a proper sleep last nite. I wanted to sleep at 1230am but ended up reading my notes up to 3am. Was it the caffeine? Was it the clarinase? So weird.. I took them at 930pm and I was ready to sleep at 1230am. But then suddenly the drowsiness was gone and replaced with anxiety. Anyway I woke up at 430am.. and after that I just tossed around my bed. Didn't know I slept for how long but in the end I woke up before my alarm rang. Gah! And I had a horror dream which caused me some breathing difficulties. In my dream, I was at my home. Apparently outside they were fogging with some new thing. The white fog entered my house so quickly and it was all white. I even crouched down and tried to breathe through the door gap and it was still difficult to breathe. Then I woke. That was 430am LOL.. Perhaps that is how suffocating and dying feels like.

Anyway, I am so glad that the topic I spotted came out! Yay.. I was banking on depression, anemia, or bone disorder. Anemia came out!! Whee.. Of course nothing would be perfect with my brain but at least it was better than crapping for epilepsy for CA2. Before the exam, I checked my CA2 grade and I am just in right in the median. Sigh.. 50%. That is like B grade? :( Sad.. I hope I can get A le :( Even an A- may not help me to stay within first class range.

Oh ya, this is by far the easiest pharmacotherapy paper. The MCQs were rather straightforward and short, especially the psycho parts. I think the lecturers just bo liao anyhow made. Lol.. Previous pharmacotherapy MCQs were always tough and impossible to eliminate answers one lor.. Well that's good! And because it was just 1 SOAP and no other written question, I could finish the paper. 

But at the end of the day, THANK GOD FOR HELPING ME PREPARING THE RIGHT STUFF!!

No comments: