Friday, February 25, 2011

FINALLY... I can blog with a relaxed and peaceful mind. Although I am sad that mid-sem break ended just like that, I am too ecstatic to celebrate the end of my lab work! Yay hohoho.. Now my eyes feel like popping out because I spent too much time editing the report. My supervisor is flying off on Sunday and everything must be chiong-ed before. Sigh.. What to do.. The cell work only ended on Wednesday and now it gave me a big headache. I rather not putting in that presenting a pretty 'crappy' results. I don't know how to present it and I don't know what my supervisor wants to present. Gotta wait for another reply for her :( I foresee her asking me to do some statistical test. I don't want T_T

I shall talk about my online shopping experiences through eBay. So far I almost spent all my income for the past 1 year of ushering to buy things from eBay! Lol.. It started with ONE anime book.. Then it became A FEW. Then it became MANY. Haha.. Then it became A FEW GAME BOOKS. And now it became A FEW GAME AND ANIME RELATED ITEMS! Lol.. I think it is really bad haha.. But so far, my experiences with books are alright. Many of the books are relatively old but based on the looks, they can come across as brand new. There are a few which had imperfections like torn pages and bent corners. Most are tolerable. For those intolerable ones, I told the seller (I was not even complaining), and I got refunds! Wow. Cool rite? Haha.. So far I had about 3 or 4 items refunded.

Of course not all is good buys. Recently, I bought a few plushies and caps. Jeez.. For merchandises, the pictures really tell a thousand lies. One of my chocobo plushies is a fake. One has no official Square Enix tag and the strings on its cloak dropped off.. Zzz... Damn pissed about this but oh well, there was nothing much I could do since it was underhand deal with a Singapore buyer :p Anyway, the Nodame plushie has the original Banpresto tag so I consider it original item. And now it stands next to Hamtaro to watch me sleep daily :D



 I am very angry since I got scammed for the Pikachu and Chocobo hats that I purchased. In the item description, these are the pictures:

What I received are the following crap:

Not only I got scammed, they were badly packaged and thus crumpled. I complained this and I shall wait whether I will get a full refund or not.. If not, I will escalate the issue to eBay directly. For now, I can only wait and take my revenge by giving negative feedbacks..

Well, the lesson learnt is: DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM CHINA SELLER! There is high likelihood that they lie. I hope I get the refund. Then I can buy more chocobo plushies since I am still missing the White Mage one. The one reading book is still on its way to me. Hoho.. Oops that one is from China.. I hope it does not turn out to be like these crappy hats!

No comments: