Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Everything is my fault..

I do things carefully -> I am slow -> My fault
I do things ->  I do too much -> Expensive -> My fault
I speed up things -> I make mistake and need to repeat -> Waste time/materials -> My fault
I am given so little materials -> I have nothing much to do -> I am lazy -> My fault
I don't ask questions -> I get blamed for not asking -> My fault
I ask too many questions -> I get blamed for asking too much -> My fault
The project does not work out -> My fault

Everything is my fault!
So tell me what should I do?

Gosh.. just few more days.. bear with it and be thick-skinned..

And I am so grateful that the microscope is under repair! And the person in-charge is away too!
Now I just wish that the cells don't grow in time.
I just wanna get this over and done with..
It's my fault for being too "smart" and get to do FYP
It's my fault for choosing THAT configuration and the computer selected this project for me
Yea my fault my fault my fault...

No comments: