Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ok I am emo again haiz.. Today was tiring. I went for the captain's ball game at school. Sports are just not my thing. I can't believe it that playing games is more tiring than my used-to-be "usual" night jogging. People were saying "I am tired from all the running jumping and sprinting" while I was bloody tired even when doing nothing much. Haha... I think all the jumping was more tiring than the running. Oh well, this is not a game for someone who is vertically-challenged. And I had a bit of problem with my toe nails oso haha.. One of them hit my shoes too much. I worried about some bleeding but it was just the feeling.

I still had to go the lab, even on a Saturday. Sian.. I am really jealous seeing people can stop their lab already. I hate the coming Friday since it will be another time that I would get the "lazy slack no effort" remarks. Haiz.. Looks like I also need to go tomorrow so that I can slack next week. And how on earth I can start writing the report if this keeps going on =x

Church has become an event for alternate weekends XD As expected, due to the lethargy, I fell asleep during the homily. I won't be hypocritical here.. My spiritual condition is more on the dark side lately. Yeah I am just weird. Perhaps I have mentioned this before. When troubles come, normal people would turn to God for help. For the abnormal me, I blame Him for all the shit I have in my life.. Seriously.. Is there any point of praying? Sigh.. And knowing this, why, God, you still throw me shit? You know that I become more religious when everything goes on smootly. Why do You want me to get angry at You?

After napping, all the aches crept in. The worst part affected is my right foot. Looks like all the jumping and landing on one feet feat I did today has taken their toll.. Emo emo emo.. and I am running out of fresh clothes.. No choice but to do laundry on a Sunday tomorrow :'(

No comments: