Saturday, December 4, 2010

Yesterday was the SECOND time I got the hints along the line that "I am lazy", "I am seldom in the lab", "I am not producing enough results", "Slow progress", etc. I had ENOUGH. Haiz.. I am very angry.. I wanted to tell the truth and explain but I was worried that I would sound too angry and too rude. Bleah.. I plan to formulate my argument better and see how on Monday.

I am just very agitated with all the nonsense that progress is equal to how much time spent in the lab. My reactions are all 24 hours and I will not be that insane to sit there do nothing and watch the damn thing stirring. I got 3 main problems: 
1) Nobody has done the freaking thing I am doing now so everything is trial now, so I cannot use a lot of materials, need to repeat a lot bla bla bla 
2) Every part of the stupid experiment needs 24 hours.. and that's a LOT of time!!
3) Too little materials are given to me.. everytime I can only use a bit a bit... I do right or wrong also in the end must repeat
4) I cannot do things in parallel since everything is continuous.. I need to make A and B, then combine A and B together for the next step.. If combining A and B fails, I need to repeat making A and B again.. gaaah... the whole process takes me a total of NINE days!! Gosh.. So NINE days for one result provided that I do everything flawlessly
5) I am not productive. During all the 24hours waiting time, there is simply that I can do..

OH MY GOD! I thought I only have 3 problems.. I have MORE than that.. Sigh.. That shows how hopeless my stuff is la.. Lame shit :'(

No comments: