Thursday, November 18, 2010

A study week full of distraction

The trailer for BOTH parts. I am sure the Part 1 is not this exciting :p



Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 came out today! Aaah.. I was already getting distracted from few days ago from the trailer. Haha.. Based on my previous experiences with every Harry Potter movie, the trailers always looked awesome but I came out disappointed out of the movie hall. Still, WHO CARES?? I still wanna watch! I am very sad that Lido Shaw House (my favourite cinema) is closed for renovation. Other cinemas are not as good as Lido. Where else can I enjoy a large, cold, empty, digital, and relatively queue-free cinemal hall? I tried to check out other cinemas thru the net but mostly they are small halls and for the first few days, most of the seats were sold out. Perhaps that is a good thing. At least I am not that distracted to watch (since I cannot get a seat even if I want to lol). Anyway from the trailer alone, I have forgotten a lot about the story. Why is there a huge dragon? Haha.. Maybe I should read the book again :D Thank God my book is in Indo.. If it is with me here, oooh... Ah, one last thing, I think the music in the trailer is GREAT!

The weather has been kind lately. In fact, it is sleep inducing. I don't know why but I keep feeling tired.. and unmotivated. Even though I have more than enough sleep daily, I still can't help but to feel tired, especially when I start to read notes. Bleah.. I can just read my notes for 30 mins and I get very sleepy. When I decided to take a short break (playing games), my eyes will suddenly open. The best part is my short break is LONGER than my study time -__-"

Oh well, I am too tired to write more things.. I still wanna complain about lots of things.. my ugly hair.. my pimples.. my fat.. and my project.. T_T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was disappointed with it, it jsut didn't have the suspense of the other films. My full review is on my blog

darkrose said...

I read the books so to be frank, all Harry Potter movies after the 2nd one have been disappointing. For me, it is just the 'hip' factor and the love of the books which make me wanna watch the movies.