Wednesday, October 20, 2010

When retail therapy fails...

I feel like having a hair cut to look tidier for my presentation on the coming Monday. But somehow I also feel that my hair is still quite short. It is gonna be a waste of money and time if I go for a haircut. In the end, I decided not to go for a haircut but I still went down to Vivocity o_0 I ran out of vitamin and mouthwash so I went to buy those... Sigh.. And another reason was: I need a break for my meal regiment. The best reason was: I would be able to mug my notes on the bus and in the shopping mall! Haha.. Ok, only the last one turned out well actually. In fact, I was quite surprised, in a happy way, when I saw another person was also holding and reading notes while walking in the mall.

I felt worse after I went shopping. I had my lunch at Yoshinoya to try the "limited dish". It turned out to be disastrous. The picture of the soft shell crab meal is totally far off from the real thing. The real thing is more like soft shell CRAP! Really wasted my money.. Then I went for my groceries at Giant. I bought 2 packs of Milo and at the cashier, I realised that they were 2 different things! 1 was "buy 5 get 1 free" and the other one was "buy 6". The price differed by $0.90! Grrr... I was like "WTF!!" I picked both from the same rack and how come they put 2 differently priced items on the same rack!! Oh well, I guess I am just being an anal here. It is just a freaking 90cents so get over it please!!! Lastly when I went to Watsons for my vitamin and mouthwash, I realised that I had not enough cash! Not a big deal actually but it's just that I hate to shop using NETS.

My dinner went pretty bad too. Thanks to the stupid PRC my meal came in more than half an hour.. Bah at least I got free aircon while mugging ba... Perhaps God sent me that PRC so that I could be an angel to these 2 girls whom I met on the way back to my room. They were selling items for their YEP. Their booth was at CenLib and they had to sell the remaining items lol.. So poor thing.. Anyway, I saw the ad in FB few days ago so I decided to try out the GongCha (it was terrible!). Well since I planned to try it anyway, I guess no harm buying from them. It was their last cup actually and they were like soo happy to be able to sell that cup. Lol.. It was quite entertaining. I understand their joy though.. They had to carry the big styrofoam container just to make sure that last cup remain cold. Haha.. I hope they managed to finish all of it ba.. If I were them, I would just buy the last cup for myself to save all the problems ba haha..

Ok back to mugging now =(

No comments: