Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sleepless

Aaah.. it's been ages since I had the chance of sleeping for looong period of time. I finally concussed today and decided to just sleep as long as possible. I woke up awhile and decided to sleep again until 3pm haha. Lol.. That was about 12 hours of sleep in total :p

Anyway the past week was quite "happening". I had a free dinner as a courtesy from my supervisor. Haha.. It was kinda akward ba.. It ended quite late and I was glad that I was sent home by the other prof who drove. I then had to chiong for an update of my presentation for Friday. I am a bit down actually. It seemed that even my supervisor was not convinced with my results.. T_T That means other people would not be convinced too grr...

The drug quiz was not as disastrous as imagined. It would not be good but at least it was not horrendous either. On Thursday, I had the chance to finally go downtown! Lol.. There were about 2-3 hours between the end of the class and the dinner I mentioned above. So I tried to look for iPad and iPhone prices (not for myself) as well to look out for belt. My pair of jeans is getting looser :( I don't know it's me slimming down or the jeans grew in size! It gave me headache to get one since belts are damn ex. I could easily get a new pair of jeans rather than a belt to 'salvage' this dropping jeans. Oh ya and unbelivable, the MRT was not as congested as before despite the peak hours. Looks like the government indeed is doing something to solve the transport woes. And I felt very paiseh when I lost direction in City Hall MRT. It is a sign that I should go out more often!
My project showed no signs of success.. I stayed back until 9pm on Friday and I just could not get an appropriate sample for TEM observation tomorrow! Sigh.. I really felt like crying. How many more times I have to repeat and fail T_T A new week is starting and that means another cycle of stress is starting too.

I worked for 14hours yesterday o_0 Actually I did not want to work on Saturday morning. I set up my alarm early but I told myself that if I was too tired, the alarm would just keep snoozing and I would not wake up. True enough, I didn't. Not until my phone DROPPED to the floor! The bang sound was enough to completely wake me up!!!!!! Bah... Well, I survived 14 hours of working.. at the expense of my shoes! Unlucky me, my left shoe just gave way before my 3rd event. Grrr... I just bought a new pair today and it cost me what I just earned yesterday T_T Not to mention that it is not something that I really want!! I am really short of time because I need to work this Wednesday so even though the pair is expensive and a bit oversized, I have to make do with it.. I just hope it will last me long.. and since it is quite branded, I hope it is of a better quality :'(

That's all tonite. I am still tired.. And I think before I go crazy due to all the stress, my body will succumb to illness due to extreme fatigue and countless days of 5hours sleep -_-" I honestly wonder how I am still alive this long.. The PharmD talk that I attended few days ago shared that Major Depression was characterised by depressive signs for at least 2 weeks. I have been exhibiting the symptoms for dunno how many years already.. Maybe I really need drugs to help me:'(

No comments: