Monday, October 25, 2010

P1 :'(

My P1 was just over and I am quite sad over it.. Haiz.. I woke up quite "late" so ended up walking to school. I was not late though. However, what I wanted to complain is not that!! It is the P1 itself!! Sigh... I think I got nervous and I spoke much faster than the normal pace when I was practicing =x Don't know whether it was really like that or it was just my feeling...

The worst part was the Q & A. I could not answer the question. Sigh.. In my attempt to cover my backside, I chose wrong examples to illustrate my point and ended up saying the wrong things.. I said cisplatin formed hydrophobic interaction while cisplatin itself is hydrophillic :'( Sigh... Everything was alright up to the point where I said I am not very sure because it depends on the solvent and the molecules used. It will be different for different case.. Too bad I decided to go 1 step further by choosing a wrong example and I ended up falling to the cliff..

Oh well.. still.. I gotta thank God because I felt much more relaxed than my dry run (isn't that really weird???). It could have gone worse but I guess it was not too bad.. Perhaps someone will ask that question again in the final presentation and hopefully by then I can answer :(

And now back to the lab.. It is my greater concern T_T

No comments: