Sunday, October 10, 2010

Humans are just weird..

I had bad work experiences for the past few days. Lol.. With more newbies who keep having problems passing, I am becoming more and more anal (read: strict) when I am handling them. I felt quite bad when I was short-fused yesterday. I ended up losing patience to my newbies lol. 

Yesterday I was irritated by this guy who worked at my workplace. Well he had no pass with him so I had no idea that he was part of the crew. Instead of telling me nicely that he was a crew, he told me "If I cannot come in, you cannot start the show!". OMG! I was damn freaking pissed. Even more pissed after I knew who he was. He thinks he is so special and famous that everyone who works there know his face is it? Yaiks!! Oh well, strangely, halfway through the show, he spoke to me in a nice way. Very weird indeed...

Today there was another weird lady. She came late so I was not surprised if she threw tantrum. But at the end of the show, she smiled so nicely to me. She showed me her camera and asked whether she could not take photo. Super duper weird... Haha.. I totally hate her.. She did not wanna move in to her seat because she was paiseh to disturb people seating at the aisle. Then during intermission, when someone wanted to go inside the row, she was like pissed. Lol.. That's why her friendliness in the end was really unexpected.

Oh well, I guess there is no bad or good person.. It's just a matter of a good or bad day. Haha.. And I am very touched when my newbie today quipped "I hope you are my senior during my test". Lol.. I thought I was strict enough but apparently not so eh?? Haha.. Anyway I got feedback from my fellow ushers yesterday and today that I really sounded pissed through the com :p Oh well... Cannot hide my bad day oso eh?

No comments: