Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hiatus

Aaah it feels so good to be able to leave the lab for quite sometime. Haha.. Although I know I will pay the "cost" in the future, let the future be the future ba. Anyway I do not really slack and leave my FYP just like that. I need to rush for the proposal and the bigger nightmare: the powerpoint presentation. Gosh! My supervisor will be away in the crucial dates so I have no choice but to be stressed a bit right now. 

In this few days "break", I realise that FYP really leaves my modules in haywire state. In fact, the lab work makes my planning and preparation for the project itself rather disorganised. Sigh.. I think it's an chicken and egg thing. Don't know whether my lab is chui because I wanna rush things and I didn't prepare well before hand.. But it maybe because of chui lab that I have to keep doing it and I have no time to seek information.



I am more or less done with Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce using Xiao Qiao (left). Don't know when I will have the time to write more about the game, just like what I did with my completed games before (Lol in fact, I also finished Tekken 5, Tekken 6, Brave Story, Valkyrie Profile for PSP, etc. No time to write oso haha). Bah, I am quite disappointed with the fact I have to have 3 separate files to unlock all the movies. Anyway, not much of a big deal actually. It's just that I have to restart my city building and materials collection. While the hack and slash can get very boring, this type of game is really good for stress times. I still cannot believe that I train my Yue Ying to level 12 within 1.5 days. Haha..



Due to lunch time conversation on Tuesday, I decided to give Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep a try. I don't quite like it YET! Haha.. Still am not used to the dynamics yet so I am still a bit lost. One thing I hate for sure is the D-Link system. Seriously, the reason I wanna play KH is because of the Disney characters!! I want them to appear in my battles. It's not the skills that matter but the prescence! Haha.. So far I am more into the mini game rather than the main story line o_0 I guess I will talk about it after I finish the game.

And finally I decided to google for Hey! Say! JUMP Album. The songs are mostly their old hits. To be honest, I am quite disappointed. It seems like as they grow older, their songs are going towards more rock, dance, and rap types. There is no longer something that differentiate them from other Johnny's boybands. The nicer songs, I think, are the slower ones (only about 2-3 songs if I don't miscount) in which the unique vocals are more explored. Otherwise, they are just the same as other boybands. Oh well, I understand, as boys hit the 20s, they of course wanna have a cool image more than anything else :p

No comments: