Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Irritation

My internet woes came to an end today. I left quite early since I wanted to go library for my literature research. But after my early lunch, I had a phone call. The technician die die wanted to go to my room and changed some settings of my laptop. So I had no choice but to come back and wait for him. Hmm and guess what, the internet was alright before he came!! Zzz... And after he left, it became problematic again!!!! Urgh...

Anyway he told me that NUS just did an upgrade of the internet system to GB speed of data transfer. Hence my "lousy" LAN cable cannot take it. So I have to buy a new cable.. I asked for the price and he told me $6-$8.. I went to Challenger and a Cat-6 cable would cost me about $15! Wow... I decided not to buy. Sigh.. I see how it goes with the new setting he did.. I had a feeling that it would be a bad investment. Haiz, anyway ITcare is just ridiculous! It does not announce anything about maintenance/upgrading work and nothing is said about the need of a new cable. ITcoop does not sell the cable (according to the guy) people have to buy it elsewhere. PGP is equally ridiculous! Instead of sending someone to accompany that guy to my room, they just gave him a transponder. Seriously what the fuck man.. What if I lose something from my room. Zzz... I have enough of this lousy university.. Don't expect me to donate any single cents to my almamater! Grr...

My waist is itching like crazy! And I don't know why. Sigh.. It got me so scared that I thought I was having scabbies or something.. But the problem is, there is no (insect) bite marks, there is no redness, there is no sign of irritation whatsoever. It is just itching spontaneously! Sigh.. I took antihistamine on Monday and it didn't help much so I stopped taking. I bought Eurax today and will see how it goes. Grr... I put lots of powders for the past week and the itch remained. What is happening to me!! My hypothesis is: my succesfull diet shrinks my waistline.. As a result, the excess skin (now no longer has supporting fat layers below) irritates my neurons.. But anyway, I am still damn fat can! And I have yet to exercise for the past 1 week =(

My FYP progress has been terrible.. And I have less than 24 hours to complete the first draft of my proposal.. Ah I am so screwed.. I must get back to do my research.. Sigh.. Oh well... 

Before that, let me write some random stuff first. I went to work for NDR 2010 last Sunday. It was indeed an interesting experience. Haha.. I even got a NDR official pass.. And as random as I am, I am so glad to get a lucky number 0123 on the pass! Lol... I got to read the Malay announcement. And it was crazy. The food was too good that people were so slow to return to the hall. Haha.. Had to keep spamming the announcement every 3mins. Lol.. Anyway I was inside (sigh.. for this kind of uninteresting thing I got inside =x for Lee Hom and CNBlue I got outside) but at least it was not as boring as expected ba.. But it was kinda tiring.. I had to keep moving about (I was worried that I would faint) even though at any point of time the cameraman might just zoom at me and I would be broadcasted to the whole nation doing something inappropriate LOL...

Lastly, I would like to emo a bit. I am always feeling down when I think about my life. When I see my friends, I always envy them.. I feel that some of them are luckier and having brighter future than me.. Some are studying overseas or are in courses with better prospects.. Sigh.. Seems that being smart in sec school and JC meant nothing much eh =x  Then seeing my friends and my cousins having boy/girlfriend, getting married, and having babies just stresses me up! My time is coming soon.. And here I am, still in my kiddy world, only thinking about games, having fun in life, and other meaningless things... Sigh...

Grow up!!

No comments: