Friday, September 17, 2010

I am very emo after the test today. =x It was already a great feat to be able to complete my mugging. Sigh.. I thought I was quite "well prepared". It turned out to be the opposite. -_-" It was almost 4pm when I arrived and the LT was already full. I thought the paper was starting so I confidently walked to the lecturer wanting to quickly grab my question and answer papers. Damn paiseh when she told me that the paper was not distributed yet! Alamak!!!

The MCQ was pretty bad. There were quite a lot of questions that have dubious answer. My question 1 I already stunned... Is "trauma" or "past trauma" that matters as a risk factor? Grr... Then question 3 is also dubious again... I don't know to choose "no medication" or "vitamin C". Aaargh!! So irritating!! I already had the feeling that antibiotics name would come out but I didn't bother to check. So yeah, the broad spectrum antibiotic question I also don't know.

The SOAP was shit.. It was so shit that I was not very sad at the end of the paper because I am pretty sure everyone was in the same shit. But as usual, I think my shit hole is deeper =( I am very very sad that the things that I was unsure of and I decided to cancel off from my paper were actually CORRECT!!! The washing with cholestyramine is correct :( When I wrote down pharmacological options, I was already thinking of giving steroids as bridging therapy but then I forgot to write it at the recommendation!! Anyway it was quite hopeless.. I left "exacerbating factors", "non pharmacological", and "patient counselling" columns blank! I also forgot to write about infusion reaction, hypersensitivity etc.. And the "best" part was my smoke for cancer symptoms were wrong.. It should be FATIGUE! and I wrote FEVER! Just get the F right!!

DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well at least there goes the first half of the sem..

No comments: