Monday, August 23, 2010

Down again

It's just the beginning of the third week and I am really feeling down. The amount of schoolwork is just too much with the limited time I have, even after the fact that I have been on facebook etc less frequently. 2 nights were spent for Exco interview last week. But haiz.. just take it as one responsibility down eh?

Anyway my emo-ness started on saturday. CNBlue came to Singapore!! Oh yeah.. I was so eager to work to catch them. And guess what, I got door duty again. Fuck fuck fuck!! Haiz.. Why am I always being posted at doors when there are some celebs!! Haiz damn fucking shit! I am so disappointed. The condition inside the hall was loud and so much fun and filled with fans craziness. Haiz I want!! Looking the brightside, perhaps I was quite lucky to my door. At least I could hear the live singing (sound only T_T) through the emergency door. How that was possible I also wonder how since the door was tightly locked. Sigh.. I caught a glimpse of them during the rehearsal (yep, I swear that they didn't lip-synch! haha) but it was too difficult to see them due to the lighting. Before the event ended, I anyhow left my post to go inside and to see them awhile haiz. Sad... Now I am feeling worse when I bumped into their videos posted on youtube!! Grrr... How lucky those people were able to record etc and I was only at the door.. You know, this maybe my closest chance to attend a concert by a famous boyband. I mean at my workplace, it is sitting concert hall and it is thus quite civilised. I cannot imagine myself going to typical concert halls: must stand and jump and scream while being squeezed up down left write front back by crazy fans!!

Well, I am actually not a fan of them =x Haha.. But I have to admit that I like their songs. I came to know them while I was in Korea. There is one song which was played quite often at the cafes there.. Then I saw them on TV singing another song which was also ok for me. Then I realised that both songs are by the same group so I guess the group is pretty good ba.

 
The song that I like.. It's called "Love Light"
Okay it's time for some videos from the concert. I just picked 3 songs which I am more familiar with la lol
 
The fans had wrong pronounciation of "encore" eh? Lol

A proof that they sang live!! Haha..

My internet was down from saturday afternoon to sunday evening. I was sooo furious. I could not see the tutorials for this week (I am doomed!) and I could not do any search for my FYP also. Sigh.. I decided to do my Research Methodology tutorial and it just pissed me more and more. The teacher doesn't freaking teach anything!! I had to do "trial and error" until I get the numbers he provided magically appear. Sigh.. And guess what, I only finish 20% of the whole assignment -_-". I cannot do the same thing for the rest.

The Mass readings for yesterday were just apt for me. The second reading was about taking difficulties as God's ways to train his sons, afterall, which father does not train his son... Haiz.. The Gospel was the best! It just told me that Heaven is not guaranteed for me T_T Oh mianz.. But still, it doesn't make me don't want to die though.. I still feel that I rather die than continuing on with my purposeless life!! Grr

And today, I woke up early to laundry. I chionged for some of my literature search. Haiz.. Only the background info is more or less okay. Have yet to find or read the things directly related to the experiments =x Sigh... Now it's time for my tutorials then T_T

If only I have 48hrs a day.. Oh no.. if only I have a statistician friend to do my research methodology assignments.. and if only I have a chemist friend to tell me the reactions I need... or at least if only I have a librarian friend to find me the relevant reading materials haiz..

No comments: