Monday, June 21, 2010

Youth...

Aaaah it feels sooo good to be in T-shirts, shorts, and slippers again. It's great to be free from those shirt, pants, tie, and working shoes.. I suddenly feel young again! Haha.. It's "officially" my first day of holiday. I just submitted my preceptorship report which I did not even bother to check for any grammatical or typo errors. Haha.. Just glad to be over and free again.

I just went to McD for lunch since I have been aiming to get the green colour World Cup contoured glass since last week. Haha.. I decided to take C to explore Engineering Faculty. Woah.. It's a giant maze to me. And for those complaining that Science is confusing and has many staircases, then I urge you to visit Engineering. It is super confusing with the lack of sign boards and to make things worse, the number of steps is just crazy!! Near the E1A block, I had to climb a very TAAAAALL staircase (too tired to even bother to count how many steps!). Nearly fainted even before climbing it haha.. No wonder engineers have fitter bodies than the scientists.. The amount of exercise they need to do just to reach their classrooms and LTs is already that mad lol.. Anyway that spot is actually good for orientation games. Lol.. Can bully juniors to climb up and then down haha...

While on the topic of orientation games, there are many orientation camps going on. Aah.. seeing these people, I am very envious.. I suddenly feel daaamn old :( I wish I still am able to join such things.. But oh well, my clock has passed the time for those.. I hate growing up to be honest!! I just wanna stay young forever and ever.. Working life sucks.. There is no point of living long just to get diseases.. If I have the choice, I wish to die NOW.. I guess I have enjoyed my life thoroughly.. Even though I am not married or having a family yet, I don't think I lose anything.. I am not interested in such things :p

Ah before I am going even more emo, let's just talk about food. I feel like vomitting after eating an upsized double quarter pounder meal. Gosh.. I was just discussing with my friend to have a meat buffet this coming week. Now I am thinking twice.. I doubt I can make my $40 worthwhile if I could not even finish a McD meal.. Aaah.. Why is my stomach shrinking while my subcutaneous layer is getting thicker daily?? How is it possible -_- zz...

That's all from me right now.. If I don't feel tired, maybe I shall write down about some game reviews haha.. But tomorrow onwards, at least I will start taking up duties at UCC again. At least I have something (beneficial) to kill time :D

But really, it is very sad to think how fast time passes. By this time next year, I would be in the workforce and that makes me officially an adult. Sigh.. I really don't want to grow up just yet... =X

No comments: