Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Shopping spreee....

Wooohooo... today was a crazy but fun day for me.. I left my place at 130 for my dental appointment. It was over at about 3pm and my shopping began! Lol.. It ended (eh just talked about starting and now I am talking about ending already??) at about 9pm since my legs just could not take it anymore. Sigh.. How am I gonna survive travelling in Korea then? Lol.. Body tired as long as face still can smile and look good in photos will be ok haha...

My agenda for my shopping today was actually to exchange money for my trip, to get souvenir at chinatown, and lastly to get a red or white vest. This vest thing is really a headache. Bleah.. As much as I hate the idea of wearing red and white to support a country (which is not even my own -_-), I still need to look presentable. Bah.. I don't usually like to wear red and thus I don't want to buy a red shirt specially for this occasion -_-. A vest would have more purpose.. I am more inclined to get a red colour one since I can pair it with my white shirts. Lol.. I am so fat and I hate wearing white.. Cannot let people see my layers of fats.. I am not very inclined to get white because firstly it will get dirty quite easily and secondly, it's so weird to pair white with white.. I don't see a reason of wearing a vest + shirt in super hot singapore lol.. But for my privace when wearing white colour, a bit of discomfort shall be tolerated. Haha..

Anyway, I failed my mission. Haha.. It was hard enough to find shops selling vest.. And even when there are, the colours were either black, grey, and white (only 1 shop had white). So oh well, I guess I shall just wear my Prince of Tennis cap as my white..

Ignore the faces and look at the clothes! Lol. I find some have quite.. err.. disturbing faces haha.. Dunno why Johnny's Entertainment suddenly take these people LOL..

How can these people have so varied red vest and white apparels while I cannot even find a bloody one!! Aargh..

Within 6 hours, I am proud to be able to visit: Wisma Atria, Takashimaya, The Heeren, Cathay Cineleisure, Somerset 313, Centrepoint, OG Orchard, Bugis Street, OG Bugis, Iluma, Bugis Junction, People's Park, OG Chinatown, and one mall at Chinatown that I don't know the name. 14 Malls in total.. WOW!! Haha..  I am disappointed in the Bugis Street thing. I thought that should be the hippiest and cool places for the young.. Still, I found no vest.. I also saw nothing special about the clothes there.. Oh well, perhaps male clothes are just boring..

So in the end, what I got is a green sleeveless top. Lol.. It's from Bossini again. Haha.. It's a new item.. Looks like my prayer for a sleevelss top has been answered.. Now the question is: should I buy an extra? Oh ya, I just discover a cool shop that I would like to recommend: Uniqlo.The shop is huge, it has a very wide range of items, the prices are okay, and the best is there is no shopkeeper 'disturbing' you. Lol.. Can always find them if we need help but otherwise, they won't come to disturb. Haha.. I almost tempted to get a singlet there.. but I decided not to since the colours were ugly lol.. If there was a green, I would definitely buy.. And anyway, at that point of time, my mind was still fixed on vests ma haha..

I feel so broke now.. Spent almost $700 within half a day T_T even though $600+ was for exchange to Korean Won. Lol.. Chinatown really has a good bargain on foreign exchange as well as souvenirs. Lol.. 12 keychains for $10. Wow wow wow.. Even those souvenir shop at Thailand wanted US$ for their keychains.. What a rip off.. Haha.. Surprisingly, there are some money changers at orchard which offered a pretty good rates too.. One was at Wisma Atria! Isn't that very surprising??

Last thing I wanna talk about is FOOD! Yeah.. I had dinner at Empire State (top level of Iluma). It was FANTASTIC!! There are so many food I would like to try like the super jumbo burger (I decided not to try since it costs $29.90), a 12inches hotdog (I decided not to try because description mentions that it comes with a lot of fries and I just recovered from sore throat), squid ink pasta (I decided not to because I wanted something more meaty). My choice fell on a sliced beef sandwich.. Reason: it was cheap! Haha.. $7.90 only.. half price of the rest.. Then I can get a side dish lol.. So yah, seeing the price, I was ready to see a McD or BK-sized burger. But lo and behold, the sandwich size was very huge! The beef slice was also good. Haha.. Anyway I felt like eating a steak anyway.. But chotto matte, the highlight is the side dish that I ordered: Cheese Stick. In the menu, it is labeled as "Sinful". And it is damn bloody sinful!! It is basically a spring roll with cheese inside.. Ok to make it sounds more appealing: it's cheese being wrapped and fried. It comes with a CHEESE dip sauce!! Omg omg omg.. So cheesy!! Haha... When it first came, the cheese was still soft soft so woah... really really great.. I took about 1 hour to complete. Haha a bit hard cos I just had my braces tightened. lol.. Was very sick fo the cheese especially the last 2 pieces because the cheese inside already hardned. Buy hey, I still recommend this!! Lol.. Now 2 cheese is already this sinful.. I wonder how the 4 cheese pasta will taste!! Omg omg omg I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: