Saturday, June 12, 2010

Most people would be happy for next week to come. It's the last week of preceptorship afterall. But ironically, I feel sad and I don't want next week to come.. I will be back to the place I loathe. Sigh.. I had so much fun learning experience this week and I am very sad for it to be over. 

To be honest, I am jealous with my friends who got these nice preceptors. Not only that they are nice, they are also willing to teach, share their knowledge, and most importantly there are 2 ways of learning. They are willing to know what we are taught at school and thus any discrepancy can be ironed out. If not because of this positive learning experience, up to now I still won't know that Sulphasalazine is actually NOT an antibiotic. I am sure everyone thinks it is because it is in the antibiotic notes.

I got opportunities to dispense without feeling scared or pressurised. Another good thing. Ya I know knowledge and confidence should come together. But at times, I guess it's okay to be able to dispense without knowing things that I won't say to patients anyway. In this sense, I am also glad..

Haiz.. basically I feel that I am being taken good care of for this week. I am tired with the workload but I am satisfied because the time and energy was well spent. Better than feeling tired and burnt out..

And yay blogger finally has new template designs.. Lol.. It's been my wish to have a black background.. And what can I ask for more? Not only I am given a black background, I am also given a rosy background! Haha.. can totally fit into my theme :D

No comments: