Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Haiz I felt very bad today.. I was a given a chance to help 2 people but what I gave to them was disservice =(

After my work, a boy came to me to report that his iPhone was missing. I would naturally thought that it would be on the floor. So when I could not find it on the floor, I just told him that I could not find it =X I even suggested him to check his bag or check with his friends first (maybe someone was playing pranks on him). Bah.. Lucky he came back again and when his friend called to his phone, the whole seat he was sitting on vibrated. I could only feel the vibration but I still could not see the phone. A friend of mine somehow managed to squeeze his finger and grab the phone from some hidden space in the chair (I was still clueless about where exactly the phone was stuck). Ah good thing that the phone was found.. I just felt bad :'( If I were the guy, I would be cursing already.. Oh well, lessons learnt: a missing phone may not mean on the floor, it may mean to be stuck somewhere in between the chairs..

In less than an hour after that, I gave someone a wrong 'help' too. Haiz.. At arts bus stop, a guy was going to business. He asked me whether there would still be buses and for how long.. Since he seemed to be rushing, I told him it would be quicker if he just walked since it would only take him about 10 mins. And guess what, in less than 5 minutes later, the bloody bus already came!! I saw him struggling with his jumbo double bass climbing up the slope to business.. Aaaargh..

I am gonna get my portions of bad karma for what I have failed to do today T_T

No comments: