Saturday, June 19, 2010

End of 6 weeks

OMG THANK GOD THAT IT'S OVER!!! I am so traumatised and I feel so lucky that I am stuck with a bitch as my "mentor". She hardly teaches me or guides me... Nothing good ever came out of her mouth.. Nobody likes her in her workplace. Basically she just makes everyone's lives hellish!

I am so pissed with her today. Though I am glad that I managed to leave at 4+, I was so pissed that she kept disappearing and I waited for her anxiously because I still needed her damn signature.. Anyway, she was being super duper anal even up to the end. She refused to sign my attendance at the days when she was off!! OMG! Like it makes so much a big deal for her... Uurgh... In addition, she was being such an ass when reviewing my SOAP. She kept complaining things like "I am sure the past med history is incomplete", "How come patient got this and that but no medicine for this and that", "How come the doctor never order any lipid panel even though she got diabetes", "this BMI 45 is just ridiculous.. I am sure it is measured wrongly". Hueks.. I really could not take it.. I just copied pasted everything from case notes and if she feels that she is damn smart, she should just prove it.. I never see her do any intervention anyway.. Talk big only.. What a fucker..

I just heard another story that make me even puke with the thought of her. When my other friend was attached with her, apparently one of the technicians poked herself while preparing cytotoxic preparations.. And guess what, while everyone was panicking to send her to A&E, the bitch was more concerned about knowing how the accident happened and some documents were needed before sending her to A&E bla bla bla.. Totally bitch.. The bleeding finger should be something to ring an alarm for anyone NORMAL.. it's cytotoxic stuff somemore.. 

Oh well, I think seriously, people should learn to complain and let the bitch be laid off.. What is the point of keeping 1 bitch but having people in and out every few months? Clearly the source of the problem is not the stress or the workload, it's the bitch!!

Okay enough about the bitch.. Maybe thanks to her, I am now even more sure to go to retail next time. Haha.. I am just being lazy.. I don't wanna work hard.. But laziness aside, I feel that hospital environment is just too constricting.. Anything must check with doctor.. what pharmacists do is only checking this and checking that... To me, the only irreplacable role of pharmacists is just regarding the CDs and that's it.. Too bad, I don't think this is the kind of job that will give me satisfaction for a long term job.. But to be honest, I did consider of going hospital next year LOL.. The fact that I got consider means there is like 10% liking towards it I suppose hahaha... But highly unlikely ba...

Well I am just glad that it is over.. Perhaps this is my bad karma.. Before this whole thing started, I always hoped to get the hospital of my choice.. I was always saying that as long as I can sleep the most (shortest travelling time), I don't care even if I get shit. Lol.. What I got is even worse than shit!! Oh well I cannot be lucky all the time I guess.. I hope this 6 weeks of penance can pay back all the bad karmas I incurred. Haha..

No comments: