Monday, May 3, 2010

PR 3105: Pharmacotherapy I

Fuck fuck fuck.. I am just fucked up.. All the hardwork for the past few days were wasted just like that T_T

Section A was surprisingly doable.

Section B killed me. I totally mixed up COPD and asthma. Haiz.. That makes all my doodles worth 0 marks :( At some parts I wrote from asthma parts and only at 1 part that I was writing correct about COPD stuff. Fuck.. I totally crapped for the last 2 parts.. So that's 25% of the whole paper gone..

Section C half-killed me.. I could not crap 5 differences between hypertensive urgency vs emergency.. I like the maximum 3 sentence thingy.. But it's too late for me to realise that I just suck. I don't know when to increase dose or when to add a new drug..

Sigh.. What's the use of studying?? :( Now what I can do just pray.. So that the marker is as confused as me.. Or perhaps he would give me pity marks...

Haiz damn.. I am really in a foul mood.. Even ranting here doesn't help me to dissipate my anger..

No comments: