Thursday, May 6, 2010

PR 3103: Pharmaceutical Analysis II

Okay this is like 2 days late. Haha.. but oh well, the paper was cruelly evil! The MCQs were so difficult. They really tested on concepts etc instead of rote memorisation. Die.. many could not be done by elimination alone because there was always teacher's favourite option: None of the above. Sigh..

The section B were pretty bad too. The good thing was the teacher expected quite short answers. That's why I am very worried. How can the second question just asked molecular structure for certain m/z values? No need any explanation?? I was quite surprised that NMR came out (thank God I didn't just ignore it because I thought there was no way that the teacher who only taught 1 topic would want to mark 100+ scripts). The Soxhlet extractor was the worst though. Never thought that it was important. I hardly could remember the diagram and just anyhow drew as much as I can remember.

Oh well, the good thing about the paper is: it was so difficult that I am sure everyone is slaughtered together. At least I can hope for the bell curve to save me.. Haiz.. unlike in some other papers where I did fatal mistakes while I am sure other find it okay.

At least exams are over ^^

No comments: