Friday, May 7, 2010

Not much time left..

Only had a few days left before attachment begins haiz.. I wish it could be longer though so far I have been quite productive. I managed to file my notes for this sem properly. I threw away pharm prac I stuff because many of the stuff are repeated in pharm law and pharm prac II. That saves a bit of space in my tiny box which is no longer enough for the coming 2 semesters worth of notes.

In the middle of my packing of notes, I found the result slip of last year's medical check up! Hehe.. I shall share it here as a comparison and just in case I lose them next year, I can come back here to see LOL.

2009
Weight: 60.8kg
Height: 1.64 m
BMI: 22.60
Blood Pressure: 121/68
Waist circumference: 79cm
Total Cholesterol: 180
HDL: 57
LDL: 114
Total/HDL ratio: 3.2
Triglycerides: 47
Glucose: 4.8

2010
Weight: 59.3kg
Height: 1.65m
BMI: 21.78
Blood Pressure: 100/62
Waist circumference: 76
Total Cholesterol: 158
HDL: 49
LDL: 99
Total/HDL ratio: 3.2
Triglycerides: 55
Glucose: 4.6

Quite surprising to lose weight and lose weight circumference although I hardly exercise lol.. Maybe I should aim for 70 next year ^^ I am getting worried over my BP because clearly something is funny with the 20mmHg drop within a year.. Sigh.. I am getting fat due to the increase in TG, that's a reason for me to eat more sushi perhaps :p hehe.. Cholesterol-wise, I cannot say whether indeed the values drop or there is a change in the measurement perhaps, since all are dropping.. And I don't know whether I should be happy over the drop in LDL or I should be worried over the drop in HDL. Bah..

While talking about my craving for sushi, for the past 2 days I have been eating quite a lot.. No buffet though, I don't think my stomach can accomodate buffet nowadays. On Wednesday, I had baked salmon sandwich with wasabi from Fish & Co. Hoho I did not make a wrong choice. It was yummy. The baked salmon looks red (is it tuna?? lol) though.. dunno why.. And it still looks raw (transparent) rather than the cooked faded orange kind of colour. No complain since it tasted like a sashimi. The wasabi is in just nice amount. Can taste it but it is not until burning the tongue. Yesterday I went out to Seoul Garden with my cca exco. Bah, the food is not very nice. I ended up eating like the spagetti.. The cream sauce is damn good.. But oh well, I never like to eat with restrain like to wait for the food to cook or wait the food to cool before eating. Since it was a treat from a president, I guess it was okay lor haha..

I finally dug out my working attire. And I could not find one of my ties. Bleah.. Lucky the one I found is the blue one. I think that one at least goes well with black, gray, white, etc. The only problem is with my brown shirt because I cannot find the brown tie. Bah.. Tried the free sponsored white coat too. The size is not as small as expected but the cutting is just EEEEW! Damn gross.. It is shapeless and ugly..

And lastly, I just finished another JDorama titled ROOKIES. It's something I never watch if I know what the story is beforehand. But I guess I was lucky that I got it last time simply just because I wanted to squeeze in as many torrents as possible before I come back to Singapore where I don't have that luxury. Lol.. I will write about it later or tonite..

No comments: