Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Many many things..

It's been two weeks.. Many things have happened.. And only now that I have the mood (or rather the energy) to actually blog.

Last week was pretty hellish to me. My attachment started and I totally hated it.. I hate the person being in-charge of me. She is just a bitch. She has no life, she has no husband, she has no manners, and she has no ideas on what or how to teach.. It's just terrible.. My stubbornness just makes things more miserable to me I guess. While my friend chooses to suffer in silence and just bear the storm for a few more weeks, I am on the offensive side. On the third day, I braved the storm to ask her about possibility of ending attachment earlier since I stayed back everyday. The answer was a no and I didn't even bother to hide my displeasure. Haha.. after that, I chose to just ignore the bitch. Lol..

To makes things worse, I had 3 days of Angklung practice last week. And I hate to go late etc because of the bitch bla bla bla.. I think everything that I did in Angklung for the past 2 sems just went to a waste because of this week since I proved to be not much different from the rest: going late for practice and skipping etc..

My teeth were also giving me a problem. I was worried of holes or teeth becoming loose that I sacrificed my beauty sleep on Saturday morning to see a dentist.. Thank God there is no problem T_T Well, I guess from here, I shall write more positive things..

That saturday proved me that retail therapy indeed worked. Lol.. I spent over than $100 in just one day to buy Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Postcard Book (though a bit disappointing) and various Japanese dorama DVDs. Lol.. I also indulged in good food etc :) Too bad some of the DVDs were giving me problems that I went to exchange and refund on Sunday (there went my beauty sleep again!). And even so, now there is still 1 disk which is problematic. Sigh.. perhaps I should go exchange it tomorrow. Anyway that Saturday walk walk was good. I guess I have been spending too much time with my computer that I hardly have the time to have fun alone with myself.. I had a great time discovering various places in Orchard Rd after the massive makeovers. The 313@Somerset is pretty nice and boasts many interesting food at B3 that I really want to try.. Slurp..

My other purpose of going out on Saturday was actually to get a birthday present for a friend. I was tired that I was thinking of not going to her party. But lucky I did go.. I decided that I should try to "rest" by having fun instead of by sleeping. Well, it worked to a certain extent. The dress code was school uniform. I usually hate and refuse to go parties with dress code. But this one, it's so easy. LOL. I am surprised that I still can fit into my old uniform!! Lol.. My pants feels looser also (was I that fat 3yrs ago or am I imagining things right now?) haha.. There is another party this weekend and I have a headache on what to buy already.. And I skipped a rehearsal and a practice on Saturday.. That's so embarassing but I just could not help it.. I really needed a break..

Sunday was another rehearsal but this time it was in the concert hall. It was damn embarassing. People could not play for nuts. Since I missed like half of the extra practices, I was also not quite familiar with the stuff and I had to conduct. OMG!! Ok it was kinda cool to be able to conduct in an empty hall.. It was empty but who cares.. I had like 15 audience LOL.. That was quite scary because the concert was like in less than 24 hours. Lol..

Anyway yesterday the concert was good. I am usually being very critical but I have to honestly compliment that yesterday my ensemble played flawlessly ^^ The extra item was great too. I am glad that I chose the correct people. We all could have fun and did not find it embarassing to swing to the groove. During the last minute (and only) rehearsal for the combined items, people were actually saying that we were very lively!! That was like so OMG.. We are so well-known in performing boringly: no movement + bored faces. So that was really like good. Too bad I came quite late so I was not in the group photo.. Oh well =x kinda sad but I guess it's okay.. Haha.. Not very inclined to keep pictures with them anyway OOPS haha..


Kokomo
The combine item ^^ I had fun

This week I am rotated outside the bitch's den and it feels much better. Other people treat me well and appreciate my help even though I am slower in packing etc (and I am not sure that actually I am helping). They made the effort to teach me, help me, and interact with me: a total contrast of the bitch's den.. Even if some wanna defend her by saying "busy" etc, it is all bullshit. Everyone is busy. But during my rotation these 2 days, even the "busy" people made the effort to say and teach as much things as possible in between the 3minutes that they could spare in the midst of all busyness. So "busy-ness" is not an excuse. I think this week will be quite okay but next week I will be back in the bitch's den and just the thought of it makes me really sad.

Ranting is over ^^

No comments: