Monday, April 26, 2010

PR 2102: Pharmacy Law

MCQ was easy.. Not much of a problem. Though I am a bit worried because I didn't have the time to check..

The long questions were disastrous. Let me start with the lesser of the 2 evils first. The last question was regurgitation from the law.. The 2 topics that I didn't include in the cheat sheet were the 2 topics that came out!! Call that unlucky T_T I will surely lose out to those people who manage to put everything because no matter how good my memory is, there is no way I can remember the sections, regulations, paragraph bla bla bla..

The first question was the bummer though.. I left a 10 marks gone.. Seriously, "illegal" means "illegal" and hence "cannot dispense" means "cannot dispense". What the fuck am I suppose to say such a simple "illegal so cannot dispense" to a 10mark essay? Seriously fucked up.. People should have more common sense.. But well, I guess common sense is something which lacks among the people I am with.. But oh well, test is a test, and the fact that I only wrote 2 sentences for a 10marks question, I am just fucked up.. With nothing written, there is nothing that can be awarded to me..

Sigh.. I guess that's it for me.. I am just waaay to unlucky.. Ask me to do the paper again, I will still have no idea what to write for the 10 marks.. Haiz. I am very stressed... emo.. I thought I can get an A.. I never want As so badly as this semester.. My cap is really at the borderline.. Either make it or break it.. Looks like it's gonna be the latter.. Oh well, I guess no point crying over something I cannot change haiz.. But that's just me T_T I should channel my energy to prayer perhaps.. Oh God.. I need a miracle.. that somehow other people will help the bellcurve to be in my favour..

No comments: