Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Earth Hour 2010

Yay.. I supported Earth Hour again this year. Lol.. I walked to McD for dinner and I walked back too in the hope of 'wasting' 1 hour. Haha.. Even McD was joining the Earth Hour.. And it was more cozy with limited lights inside lol.. Anyway, I was greeted by 2 cockroaches (yucks!!) in front of the new business school. I jumped when I saw the first one and I was a bit paiseh because not far from me, someone else was walking towards my direction.. Anyway, what I want to share is only this website:

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/03/earth_hour_2010.html

I personally find the pictures very beautiful and amazing. Another plus point for being able to click on the picture to see "switch off the lights" in the pictures. Lol.. Indeed darkness is better than light! Haha..

It's good to see that people around the world support the Earth Hour.. But it would be more amazing if Earth Hour is not just an hour each year.. if people are doing it not for the sake of the hip surrounding the Earth Hour.. but really because they want to prolong the life of this planet :)

No comments: