Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bitch!!

My stand regarding points in my CCA has drawn another hatred and curses towards myself. Lol.. I guess that's just a proof on how well I have been doing on my job and yet another person proof herself to be a complete ass.

Here goes the story: there is one bitch who bitches around on how she hated me for taking away her cca points in the last minute without letting her know. Ohohohoho.. Now here lies the faults in her argument: firstly, it's not HER cca points! She had yet to perform and she had yet to attend ANY bloody practice. Thus it's not HER bloody points. There is no free lunch in this world so go work your ass off to earn those points :) Second fault will be the "last minute". We waited and gave her chance (and obviously since she's a bitch, nothing good can be expected of her) that's why we waited until the very last practice before the closure of the CCA point keying in period. We let her know that she was already removed and she should bloody know being removed means her cca points will be taken away, it's just a matter of time. In fact, she should already know that skipping practice => removal from performance => bye bye to points, something that we have stressed since last year. It's just that we have to go through to our parent club and someone from there will settle the points. So perhaps it's last minutes but again, she should know that when she was removed, the points were not hers. Third fault, why the hell she needs to be told regarding the points taken away? OMG, who the hell she thinks she is? Contribution to club = almost nil. Attitude = pathetic, never even told us why she skipped the practices, never even LIED on why she had to skip either. Likeability = NONE, just came for CCA to get her points, I don't think she bothers to talk to other people or even smile to other people, so I don't think people even know she exists in the CCA.

Of course the story doesn't end there. That's not enough 'bitchiness' to show how bitchy this bitch is. The bitch actually checked her points one day after the keying in period was over! Ha! So no matter how hard she begged, cried, and whatever a bitch is good at, there was nothing to help her. Then, she sent her bf to harass the president of our club regarding this! Yes, her BF! Instead her lame sorry ass to defend herself, she asked her BF! OMG! Now, after I know the other 'half' of the story, I just cannot imagine how low she can be as a person. Her biggest upset and argument is: she could have BEGGED points from her other cca if she was told that her points were going to be removed. Ahahaha.. Bravo bravo... Really nice argument..

The good thing is she still has got the brain and not bringing in this matter to yahoo group. If she does, I will not hesitate to spew out on how pathetic her behaviour is and let everybody know that she's that kind of person. But oh well, obviously I am not that nice. The moment I hear the same story from another party, I will jump into conclusion that her big foul mouth spreads the fake news too far, and I will screw her ass in the yahoo group.

It's unfortunate that she chose to mess around with me in the gossip..
It's unfortunate that she told me happily last year "Ohohohoho I skipped that performance and I got to keep the 7 points"..
It's unfortunate that despite her pathetic attitude in the cca, she still had the balls to run for exco position..
It's unfortunate that I was with her in some other cca for 2 years and I also know how pathetic she has always been in other cca..
That leaves nothing positive for people to see in her..

Oh well, part of me wish that she will not be able to get accommodation next year but another part of me think that if she gets accommodation, then perhaps she can be ashamed with what she has done now: the point is not out yet and she already quickly jumped into conclusion that she has not enough points and is blaming for that. Whatever the outcome is, it's a win-win situation for me while it's a lose-lose situation for that loser.

And I heard that she has yet to get a job. Hmph not surprising that she can't get any. Her attitude just sucks to the core. I wonder what she put in her CV. I wonder whether she has got any good story to tell interviewers regarding her experiences like bitching, spending time together with darling, and cheating cca points. No wonder...

Well bitch.. good luck for your future endeavors.. I hope I will never see you again.. And I hope this episode can teach you lessons in life. Life out there is cruel.. so if you cannot even juggle school and cca, if you keep on hoping someone to be lenient for you, if you keep blaming on other people for your actions, then ... (fill in the blanks yourselves..)

Ah and one last thing, last year, she got free points and she boasted about it.. perhaps to other people she bitched around on how stupid the people were to give her the free points.. and this year she bitched around on how stupid people are to take away her points.. so what does she want? Lol.. apparently whatever people do, people will still be bitched around by her.. What a bitch LOL


Ahaha... I am so bad.. but I just cannot help but to post this video..
Anyway the ending is funny LOL

No comments: