Monday, January 18, 2010

I have been so busy ever since I landed on Singapore. I had so much to write but so little time. By the time when I have the time (like right now), I forget the things I want to write already.

Anyway the plane that I boarded was so full. Lol.. Typical of last day of school holidays, there were so many students were on board. I met another 2 friends on the same flight. After reaching Changi, we waited for another hour to take cab together with another friend who took a later flight. We ended up meeting another friend. We wanted to take the van but each additional stop cost $10 extra so it was cheaper to take 2 cabs.. I got a big cab.. the cab is like the van (but normal cab price). What a waste.. all 4 of us could have shared that 1 cab only.. instead of taking 2 cabs.. Lol..

It was a foolishness to believe that year 3 sem 2 gives a relaxation after 2 semester of torture.. The torture continues.. I lost pharm anal by the second lecture.. In addition, having CA even before the CNY really sucks. Haiz.. Anyway week 1 was just over. It was the craziest week 1. I had like 5 days of CCA (including the sunday!). Oh mianz.. I already feel like pangseh-ing my red cross project because it only gives me filthy 4 points. Wtf.. I spent only-god-know number of hours on that and I get the same points as shaking angklung for 1 performance! Jeez..

I worked during an R18 show last wed. Haha.. It was an R18 because there was a scene where a lady bared her top.. It was kind of a redundant scene o_0.. Interestingly, the advisory was: no kids under 6! LMAO.. that means any kid above 6 can watch it.. That's so lame la.. On the following day, when I went to Kino, there was an anime book with the advisory "not for kids" or something along that line.. However, at the cover itself, there is already a picture of a naked girl. Oh la la... Really lame la -___-

Lab will start this week.. And I have 4 cca events within the coming 3 weeks. I have no idea how I can survive.. and I don't know when I have the time to blog another time.. My J-doramas end up neglected and collecting dust in my harddisk. Sigh.. Perhaps can only have the time to watch during CNY aka mid sem break.

Last thing I want to whine about: my pick for GEM this time is an utter failure.. No lecture notes are provided :( And the physics is just too cheem T_T

No comments: