Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bad days

I am kinda in a shit mood lately. Exhaustion is the main reason but I slacked off my whole Saturday. Still, I cannot help but feel the endless exhaustion until now. There seems to be endless things to be done, but I am just too tired or too lazy to do so.. I intended on running at 6am on Saturday.. but before I went to bed, I just changed my mind and decided to store up my energy for the worse weeks to come instead of tiring myself even more. Sunday was gone for another rehearsal. Haiz haiz...

Yesterday lab was time consuming because of an ancient machine which read until one decimal point. Lol.. At least the lab was not as bad as the other practical sessions so I guess it was okay. Anyway it was funny that my group and the neighbouring group were the last 2 groups to leave. We both got that ancient machine and we could not believe that we were the last. Lol.. We have the record of being slackers and always wanting to leave lab the earliest. So it was ruining our track record. Haha..

After lab, I was greeted by a hoo-haa in my cca yahoo group. Someone bitched about me being "impolite" and "unprofessional" in my sms reply. Holy fuck! Totally unacceptable.. But of course nobody can beat me in verbal fight, especially if I am not in the wrong position. I guess the person was just pissed when reading my sms because I rejected his request. I managed to restrain myself from throwing personal attacks back and just explaining the reason why I rejected his request and given the circumstances of replying an sms, a short and direct answer does not seem to be impolite for me since I cannot give lengthy explanation thru an sms. Still, I could not help but to shoot back a bit: "If any of you wish for a professional or a business conversation, call me or speak to me directly. Sending an sms is absolutely not the way to conduct a professional or a business conversation". Anyway, he apologised (meaning I won ^o^) so I guess it was over.. for now.. LOL

Today was another bad day for me. The day started with me eating an expired bread as breakfast o_0. I even saw greenish stuff but half of it was already in my mouth. Hueks... I did not have proper lunch since the canteen was very very crowded. Even when the 12-2 lecture ended early at 130 today, the canteen was still packed. Oh well.. And the fantastic day was closed by a bitch spilling her lime juice onto my back.. Haiz.. fucking bitch.. I don't need your fucking stupid and insincere apology.. It could have been prevented anyway. How can someone pushed over a glass of limejuice out of the table in the LT? Haiz.. anyone but a bitch..

I wanted to do practical but because of the stupid juice thingy, my mood turned from bad to shit. I rushed to go back to wash my bag ($50 leh T_T).. Sigh.. Damn.. Now I am still in a shit mood.. There are 2 lab that I want to do, I wanna blog, I wanna play Crisis Core, I wanna eat McD, I wanna rest.. So many things but I am just too tired and too moody to do these :(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

^^ wish u hv a good mood.

Aditzz said...

gar....I see ur list of PS games. So nostalgic...makes me wanna play PS again! haha


aditz.