Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010
May 2010 be better (much better than 2009!)

I am late for the new year post! Lol.. But nevermind.. My new year resolution this time is to reduce the time I waste on Facebook. Hohoho.. It's for the sake of my eyes.. Sigh.. I am glad that I managed to get rid of Restaurant City before Christmas. I feel like stopping Pet Society but then there is a new cheat that I can exploit. Lol.. So I guess I will need to play that for some time too. I hope I can no longer crave for the game etc.. Better to spend my time on working (and earning money) and CCA points. Haiz.. My holiday will be over in a week and I am getting into mood swings already.. My CCA schedules for Jan-Feb are crazy.. and I still haven't thought of what module to take next sem..

For the new year, I am changing my facial foam from Biore to Acnes brand! Lol.. It all started with the samples my dad received from Rohto. Lol.. So far I 'feel' that Acnes delay the sebum secretion. I still don't know whether it is placebo or for real (has to be tested in hot and humid Singapore first lol). But right now I am just contemplating whether I buy the foam or the cream form.. The sample I am using is the foam but I think it is simpler to bring and keep cream form.. Both are the same thing so they should work the same rite... I hope soooo...

Anyway I have not been in a good luck lately. The DVD set that I returned just came back and it was still disappointing. Now the disc 3 is spoilt while last time, it was only the disc 3 which worked. Sigh.. I guess that marked my first and last time buying things online. It is so much convenient to buy to the shop and if there is any problem, just return and swap there. The person won't make so much noise usually. My Nodame SP ep 2 dvd was also screwed halfway so I had to download. My first download was corrupted files so I had to redownload a second time. Haiz.. with the limited time left, I am getting very agitated, especially with the download speed which dropped quite often lately. Sigh.. It is just a matter of time whether the remaining 20GB of my harddisk vs not enough time to download will be the limiting factor of my downloading spree. I should have listened to my gut feelings to bring home my external harddrive.

I just had another prewedding celebration of another cousin. Sigh.. I guess it is time for me to get married too... But I have not even have a girlfriend :( Haiz.. I looked at the guy and I think he is very nice and gentleman.. Comparing with me.. chey.. no wonder nobody wants me... Oh well...

That's all for me.. I wanna sleep soon.. My stomach has been overstretched lately :( Sad sad sad.. Fat fat fat..

No comments: