Thursday, December 24, 2009

sad T_T

Results were out yesterday and as expected, it was another disappointment.. Well, actually some were better than expectation and some were worse.. But my elective was really beyond my imagination. I expected at least an A-. Sad sad sad.. I decided not to S/U it.. Sigh.. I guess I just take an anyhow elective for next sem and S/U it.. I know my luck is always bad so if I S/U now, I will get a worse grade for next sem.. But if I don't S/U it, most likely I score better next sem and it would be a disappointment for me not to S/U my current elective.. Sigh.. Life always sucks..

I just had my very first experience in online shopping. I bought dvd (pirated of course) and as expected, some are bound to be spoilt. Sigh.. Now it is very difficult to exchange the spoilt ones because the person is not replying. I don't know how.. If really cannot exchange, perhaps that's my first and last time buying things online.. Very disappointing..

Today I went shopping for the whole day. And darn.. why does my sister's fingers have to be so itchy and touch this and touch that? Sigh.. now there is smaller (and cheaper) aquamarine bracelet! And I so regretted buying it last time.. I bought 1 last time (shared it with my sister) and now with the same price, we can buy 2 of the smaller ones. SAAAD..

It will be christmas soon and I cannot believe that I am this saaaaad T_T

No comments: