Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Pig

All I have been doing is just eating, sleeping, downloading, and slacking.. Sigh.. I will just gain weight :( especially since I ate really a lot this holiday while I exercised very little. Haiz.. Today was mad. A cousin of mine forced me to go for food marathon.. We started with Sushi Tei, which as expected, was disappointing for me. My sister told me that they served fusion sushi too. But I guess her definition of "fusion sushi" with mine is totally different. To me, soft shell crab and ebi tempura are normal, not fusion sushi. After sushi, we continued with frozen yoghurts. I find it a waste of money (a small cup of it costs the same as a plate of 8pieces sushi.. I rather have a plate of sushi). I managed to decline by saying I don't like. Haha.. Actually I just don't feel that the price is justifyable. Then we went to another "waste of money" kind of restaurant for me: Pancious. Basically, the restaurant serves pasta, western food, and the most crowd drawing food: pancake and waffles with various toppings. Since I can have waffles at $3+ in Singapore, I find it extremely ridiculous to spend double of that price. Sigh.. In any case, I decided to try something extraordinary: smoked beef waffles. It was disappointing too. Haha.. At the back of my mind, I thought smoked beef as beef patty like burger or steak. I was like OMG when I saw HAM coming out. Oh well.. Perhaps I am just too stingy lol.. or I am just too picky over food.. or to be more positive, I have high standard of flavour.

I do nothing much other than watching doramas so I have nothing much to blog about. So perhaps, I just write about those doramas I have finished watching LOL.. I shall resume my driving tomorrow... and choosing new module should only be worried after the new year. Hohohoho...

No comments: