Sunday, December 13, 2009

Many things

Wow it has been ages since the last time I blogged. I guess this entry will be very very long. Haha.. I have a lot of things to say..

Before Going Home
As usual there are not many things to do except packing and shopping. Haha.. But I wanna highlight about toy! Lol.. I managed to find the Final Fantasy Dissdia Trading Arts. Haha.. 1 set for $25 and after discount it became $17.20. With the ridiculous price, I obviously know that it is a fake. Sigh.. when I went home, I had 2 pieces which were broken. I had to go back to the shop to exchange. Haiz.. I was damn pissed because I bought it in between the pharmaco and dfd paper. I still had things to mug. Lol.. Even after exchanging, the new piece is not 100% satisfactory.. But oh well, $3+ per piece I guess I have no right to complain. Haha.. Lesson learnt is: open the boxes and check the toys at the shop.

I had problems with my emotion and mood. Haiz.. There was a day that I was super pissed to a friend. Promised to meet up for dinner but then sigh.. just over small things... my rage went beyond common sense and I just left the place to go home. Haiz.. Really attitude problem :( I missed the chance to see Ekin Cheng and Aaron Kwok who were at GV Vivo on that day. Sadness.. I am not a fan of them but then.. got superstars then must go and see mah..

I will never ever take flight with Valuair/Jetstar anymore. Sigh.. What a bloody fucked up carrier. My flight home was delayed from 845 to 1215. Upon arrival at the airport, it was further delayed until 0105. That's damn sickening. Lucky I had my aunt with me. It was her who got the message about the delay up to 1215. If I were flying alone, for sure I would rot at the airport since 6pm. The airport was under renovation so it was claustrophobic and made the situation more chaotic. Sigh.. Upon checking in, we got $8 compensation each for food. We had dinner already so we had to waste the $8 on some stupid sandwich and drinks.. Wanted to get subway but there was no way we could stuff more things in.

At Home
Gaming, downloading movies, songs, and reading comics. Lol that sums up everything that I do. My Dissidia is almost 100% complete in my own definition (lol.. for me it is 100% complete when I get all the level 100 weapons). Movies take forever to complete -_- sigh.. I should have just bought the dvd in Singapore.. I just downloaded David Archuleta's Christmas album but it is boring for me. Haha.. Oh well, I should know his style ever since American Idol days.. That means there isn't good christmas album for this year. My manga collection is getting fewer and fewer. Lol.. So I decided to buy new titles: Fairy Tail (yet to read what it is about) and Libero Revolution (I never read a manga about volleyball so I find this quite interesting although graphic-wise, it is pass-able only).

The big thing about my coming home this time was my cousin's wedding. Wow! It has been ages since the last wedding I attended. Thus it was quite fun for me. In the tea ceremony, I was appointed to open the door and bully the groom. OMG! I hope I do not get my karma when my turn comes. Lol.. anyway I was not expecting to do anything so I anyhow dressed for that.. I think it will be embarassing to watch that in the video or to see the pictures! Sigh.. In the evening, it was my first experience being a receptionist. It was quite 'interesting' experience too! Lol.. It was because the name list was disorderly. Some people were invited using their chinese names while some used their proper names. So when I asked for their names, they had no idea which to mention. The best one was a girl, she went to ask her mum "What is dad's name?" and after the dad's name was nowhere to be found, she asked again "What about grandpa's name?". I was like o_0 hahaha...

I was luck and a great coincidence that my friend who is studying in Korea was able to go to Indonesia. She is graduating soon and is looking for job so she had no intention on going home for holiday. But guess what, she sent a job application and the company asked her to accompany the boss to go Indonesia as a translator. Haha.. So lucky.. It was great to catch up with an old friend. And the better thing is she told me that it was a pharma company. Lol.. I really have to go Korea next year to see whether I like the living environment there. If I like, I can start aiming for Korea for my future too!! After all, the pharma industry there is pretty good. Hohohoho... While camwhoring, I also learn a new trick. When you are going to take photo with a tall object (eg: christmas tree), do not stand right under the tree. Stand a few steps forward so that your picture will have the whole christmas tree in it :)

That's all for today..

No comments: