Sunday, December 20, 2009

Go Tell It On The Mountain

I just came back from my holiday villa!! Wakaka.. it has been very long since the last time I was there. I cannot recall when but I am sure that I have not been there ever since I departed to Singapore. Thus, I was away for at least 7 years. It was just as what my sisters told me: it was no longer cold. Therefore, it might be my last time there. Afterall, if it is not cold anymore, what is the point of going for a holiday on a mountain?

I slept only wearing my pyjama top and normal shorts. It was impossible to wear such thing previously! Haha.. Not to mention that I did not cover myself with a blanket either. Though it got a little bit colder in the early morning so I woke up to put on my jacket and my pyjama bottom. Still, it was not cold enough for me haha..

After that I went to Bandung. Wuih.. the avocado juice there are damn bloody cheap and nice! Lol.. cannot go there too often or I will get fat and a lot of pimples. I continued on my search for my missing manga and to my disappointment, I had no choice but to buy the 'sample' copy. Sigh.. the condition was only like 70% new but something is still better than nothing so I decided to buy it. Oh well..

That's all for my weekend.. Next week it will be Xmas hohohoho..

No comments: