Thursday, November 12, 2009

Unmotivated

Exam is less than 2 weeks and I am totally unmotivated to study. I just had a CA for my elective today. As anyhow as the preparation was, the paper was not going well either. Spent a lot of time for a question but still could not get the answer.. Another question was even more heartbreaking.. I got it wrong just because I did not see the minutes and seconds carefully. Sigh.. The paper was quite hard to finish in 1 hour. I guess the teacher realised that too many people doing too well for the first CA. Must differentiate now.. A bit emo... but oh well.. from the start I plan to s/u this.. so nevermind ba..

I went to donate blood on Tuesday. This time it went by uneventfully.. which means a good thing!! Haha.. I was prepared to go in the morning but suddenly I felt so sleepy and a bit of headache.. Luckily it went away after lunch. Hohoho.. Actually my main drive to go was to buy toys at PS! Lol.. I thought a bit wasted to go out just to buy toys.. Unfortunately, the toys I wanted are already sold out :'( T_T I am very very sad... Haiz... But I saw "Gokusen" the movie poster.. Weehee nice.. I hope it comes out before I fly home..

I went to my UCC usher training yesterday. So now I can officially start earning money already. Haha.. My first 2 sessions will be this Sunday and Monday. I hope I dun get nasty people.. Please.. Haha.. OMG reading week then I go work.. Exam how?? Nevermind ba..

I am so fucked up in this fucking sem... Fucky results are expected... Sigh..

No comments: