Tuesday, November 24, 2009

PX 3108: Pathology

The MCQ was okay. Similar to the CAs. Luckily the teachers are still common sensical. The questions are still testing on concepts (mostly) instead of regurgitation. I could not do few questions. I read it in the notes before but oh well, too much info and I could not really recall. But for 0.33 mark per question, who cares..

Now now.. the essays were disastrous. I expected the worst: heart+liver+kidney failure combo. So even with the disastrous essays, I am still thankful because it was not the worst for me. The first question was a killer. I really prepared diabetes just for mcqs. Haiz.. The notes were all about number and diagnostic tests. So the whole question was really based on bullshit capability T_T The second question I hardly know what to do/write. I just copied pasted the whole lecture slides there. Incomplete sentences and diagrams were used so I dunno if I will be penalised. It was totally beyond expectation that the first chapter would come out as essay. Jeez.. but lucky I read the most of it yesterday haha.. The last question on anaphylaxis was also okay. But I guess I still did not have enough things to write. The last 5 marks were a goner.. I was thinking of just giving it up. Last minute I tikam-ed it as type 4 hypersensitivity. It is correct!! oh well... but then.. I got all the mechanisms+explanations wrong.. Haiz.. so only 1 mark also..

Haiz.. that's all.. I don't know whether I can get A or not.. I hope I can :( I really need buffer for the shit fuck yesterday.. Otherwise I think I will officially become a second class citizen :( All the effort for 2 years is just wasted just because of ONE bloody fucking module.. that's so sad.. I will forever hate the teachers hix hix..

No comments: