Monday, November 23, 2009

PR 3101: Principles of Medicinal Chemistry

Let rage and disappointment take over my mind and my fingers to unleash vulgarities and curses to this entry.

This time I won't be complaining about the final paper. I will complain about everything about the module! Ha! The CAs, the teachers, and the final paper.

Starting from the greatest evil: the final paper. I am dead! I have no idea what the fuck is -SONH2 moeity. 5 marks gone for complete blank.. Hey, am I just complaining for the loss of 5marks? Of course not! I am damn bloody fucking pissed with one of the teacher (I shall avoid even referring the gender). The questions set were just damn fucked up. 3-4 liners with 25 marks. I had no idea what to write T_T seriously.. damn.. bloody fucking shit.. I think I am just writing pages and pages of nonsense. The best is the last question. 15 marks and I only wrote half a page. Haiz.. for 5 marks questions I could rattle on and on up to 2 pages but for 15 marks I could only write half. So it is confirm dead.. My desperation to get the miserly 2 or 3 pitiful marks had also been quashed with the probability that I completely saw the wrong molecule. Someone asked me whether it was artesunate mechanism but I wrote artheether. So if I saw wrongly, that's 0 for me. And 20% of the paper have gone. Basically the instructions were just stupid. "Comment" on something for 15 and 25 marks are just ridiculous. I do not even have any idea on what things to comment on. Sigh...

The paper was just too tough for 2 hours or I am just too stupid. Basically I could not finish the paper. I was getting nervous that I could not continue on the molecule suggestion. I just threw in lines and lines without even suggesting the molecule. Sigh.. not enough time.. my brain crashed!! And for those few 10m questions, I really feel that my 1 page answers were too short. Sigh.. Cursed..!! I am damn pissed.. My only consolation is I know that I won't fail the paper. Haiz.. I hope I won't fail.. I think I will get something between C and B-. What an awful record for my studies. I will forever remember the teachers and curse them forever.

I have rattled on about the first CA but here is my curses for the second one (whose result is not out yet so I will be objective). I screwed up one whole question because of the misleading/confusing/contradicting explanation by the teacher. Fuck! I only realised that when I mugged last night. Thanks to the helpful explanation (which is always everchanging anyway), I got confused and got things mixed up. I changed my correct thinking to the wrong explanation given for another case. Haiz.. Holy fucking shit!! I am damn fucking angry! If s/he never gave a stupid wrong conflicting information, this would not happen in the first place!! AAAARGH!!!

I was about to complain how 50% weightage of the CA will kill me. But after the final paper today, frankly it makes no different.. I am just too fucked up for this module now.. I hate chemistry now!! I hate bio too! I hate physics! I hate memorising! I hate maths! I basically hate everything! I hate everyone too! Especially those smarter than me!! And I fucking hate myself! Can't someone on the road just stab me in the heart or do a hit-and-run for me! I hope that every fucking thing that I hate will just die and be gone.. That includes myself too!

No comments: