Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Nya! Nya!!

Ok this is just a lame entry. Haha.. After the bear song I posted last week, my latest favourite song is a cat song. Haha.. I think the song is very cute.. or more appropriately, the kitty's sound is uber cute haha..


It started from this..

A friend of mine said that the tune is very familiar. So I typed the song title to youtube. And I came across to this very funny video.


I am not a fan of Kattun. Haha.. Anyway I think the most hilarious one is the sensei. She can do/say lame things with straight face. Lol.. While the guys they keep laughing. There are 3 other videos from this series but I think this is the funniest.

So eventually I found out that the song originally is a 'classical' song haha.. though the original composer is unknown. The original song is titled "Flozwalzer".


A pretty good piano rendition :)

No comments: