Tuesday, November 24, 2009

GEK 1519: Science of Music

The final paper was actually 2 weeks ago but I had no time to write about it yet. Haha.. It was as predictable as the past year papers. But I have too say that it is much harder than the first CA (my first every full marks in university T_T). I had at least 3 questions wrong already. The painful thing is: the mistakes were from the earlier topics (I wonder why I could not get the answer!!) and the mistakes were from the calculations which I did 2-3x to get the answer. Haiz.. Though I actually knew something was not right because I had way too many "none of the above" answer. But oh well, it was still a doable paper. It was saddening because too many people did too well.

Overally I have no complaint about this paper or this module la. Honestly, it is the best module for me this sem. Haha.. I have to admit that the lecturer has done a good job. I attended the intro lecture and actually his lecture meets his objectives completely. Well done! Haha.. I learn new things also about music. If only other modules are also as well prepared and organised as this :) I am planning to S/U it from the start so I am not gonna complain about the results. Haha.. Though it will be a miracle if I can get A hor.. Can save my ass again LOL.. And I really need it.

No comments: