Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sick of people..

I guess I am too tired that I am losing my composure.. and I cannot keep myself from ranting about the people I am working with, people in my CCAs.. I shall try to make things as secretive as possible..

Jeez first thing will be my ranting about my project. I am only a subcomm member. Haiz.. I was being too good and too helpful.. Unfortunately, the subcomm head is just a slacking bitch.. Not much difference from the vice. Lol.. So yah.. they did nothing, and after receiving input of information, they still did not want to do anything. Omg I was damn pissed with the smses asking me to do this and that.. Worse, from the smses I could obviously tell that she did not do anything on her part, otherwise she would not ask me to do things which were obviously dumb, wrong, or not possible to do. Sigh.. So yah.. these people, can only talk talk talk.. dream big big.. but when it comes to actual work: neh neh!! So now I am just giving back the slack shit to them! Wakaka.. well I am subcomm member only.. I tried to help but you did not listen to me so good luck.

Here comes another CCA.. Haiz.. my fellow committee members are also becoming more and more pain in the asses.. Seriously, I am tired of nagging this and that.. I guess I shall give them the slack shit also and when the whole thing gets messed up (like complaints whatsoever), then they would learn!! Sigh.. I am sick of the inability to commit.. I am sick of the cowardice to say no and to defend what we have done right.. etc etc.. Bleah..

Bottom line: foreigners suck!! Haiz.. I guess it is time for me to change my citizenship la.. Lol.. oh well.. perhaps I am too picky/naggy/trying too hard etc.. I do not know.. I just want to avoid problems from the start instead of tidying up mess when it surfaces.. I just wanna give good examples.. leave a good legacy.. Otherwise how to change people if even the leaders are not giving good examples.. Well, the saying which goes change yourself before you change the people around you apparently is just a bullshit. Lol. I have changed myself.. but still the people around me do not change.. Oh well.. what to do.. I guess I am just tired of pathology -_-

No comments: