Friday, October 9, 2009

eLearning week

eLearning has finally ended.. It is a curse masked as a blessing. Haha.. Well I guess everyone was so excited when it started but we all moan when it is ending.. Not because there is no more holiday next week but because there is so much to do. Haha.. I guess I am lucky that I only have 2 webcast lectures to watch. Hoho.. One teacher is too shy and she typed her speech in the powerpoint. So I just need to print and hola.. no need to watch. Haha.. Another teacher is just too lazy and faked a tutorial-cum-lecture session. Haha.. For pharmaco, I don't even know there is webcast or not. Omg I am so dead haha..

Another holiday really makes me a complete anti-social: whole day locking myself in the room playing computer and games. Haha.. Now when it is over, I will be anti-social again because I need to watch the lectures. I am so pissed with the lousy on-campus internet system. I guess "lousy" is not appropriate enough, it is "shitty". I cannot fast forward the webcast and I was wasting my time last night. Surprisingly the teacher spoke more slowly than in normal lectures so I could watch her in 1.2 or 1.4 speed. But when I changed the speed, the screen would just say buffering and then nothing happened. What the fish la.. Out of the 1 hour 45 minutes lecture, I only watched 1 hour.. I could not take it already. Out of the 1 hour, I think almost 30 mins or more was grandmother's story about the history of artemisinin aka qinghaosu.. o_0

Oh.. I am having a mental block!! I thought I could write a longer post today!! Haha.. Oh well.. suddenly got nothing..

Conclusion: eLearning week is good.. Once every semester is just nice.. But more than that, I would die due to my own laziness..

No comments: