Monday, October 26, 2009

Doom

I just failed my med chem test.. Sigh.. It is just disappointing.. and devastating.. I expected to do badly.. but it never occured to me that I would fail.. I really do not know where I went wrong.. I thought it was pretty managable haiz.. If only I could see where I went wrong.. Aargh.. Now I really do not know how my other tests will be. Haiz.. even when I feel confident, the results turned out to be bad also.. I can no longer trust my feelings regarding all the stupid tests.. So I shall not comment about how the patho CA went today. I will only say that I am glad the test was not testing on stupid regurgitation, meaning, there were no questions with regards to drug names (be it this drug is used for what or what that drug can cause or this side effect is because of wat drug and etc). If only pharmaco can be like this too.. It will be so much easier to study.

Anyway.. I am in the emo mood to quickly leave my existence on this planet.. I really have no aim in this life.. What am I studying for? What do I want to do in the future? What is the use of schooling and working next time? Jeez... So great the desire to die that I have, but when the death came near, I was totally freak out. A few days ago, my heart skipped a beat.. Haiz.. I could feel like there was a turbulence in my heart chambers with the "glug" sound.. After that I felt something was pressing my chest.. Sigh.. Death is scary after all.. Can I choose a painless way of dying?? T_T That was one day before I knew the stupid CA results.. I suddenly thought that dying was a scary thing.. But after my failure, I felt more prepared to die :) Hehe.. now anytime anywhere I guess I am ready to leave.. Oh God.. please forgive me for not appreciating the gift of life that you have bestowed upon me :'(

In the midst of emo thought, I received an email regarding the Third Secret of Fatima. It is not a new thing for me because I read that like few years ago (in fact I still keep those messages in my inbox) . But this time, after reading it again, I suddenly realise that the time is indeed very near.

"God will allow all natural phenomena like smoke, hail, cold, water, fire, floods, earthquakes, winds and inclement weather to slowly batter the planet."

That quote seems so true in the light of recent typhoons and earthquakes.. Oh well, quite scary indeed. But then, I will never know when all the messages will definitely come true.. The subsequent events being mentioned may perhaps happen looong after I die.. But what if they are to happen within my lifetime?? Haiz.. I guess there is so much I need to do to prepare for death indeed.. Scaaary!!!

I shall talk about happier things now: GAME!! Wakaka.. I am so happy that I find a working Pet Society cheat!! Lol.. gone are the days when I have spend hours to hug hug other pets. Hihi.. so happy.. If only in this real life I can cheat to suddenly have a lot of money. Lol!! My Cabal is also starting to earn money :) Hihi so happy.. Last week was indeed a good week for my games.. I hope the luck continues forever.. and even better.. it extends to other aspects of my life :D Wahaha..

No comments: